A$AP just styled on Nas when it comes to being a male video hoe[Lana Del ray vid]

SwerveIbaka

Tenafly Viper
Daps
haha this made me lol for real

but yeah she's not ugly but there's something weird about her face

also Lizzy Grant(her original artist name)> Lana Del

94-290x290.jpg

y_f5c334e9.jpg

lanadelrey11.jpg
:ohhh:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
haha this made me lol for real

but yeah she's not ugly but there's something weird about her face

also Lizzy Grant(her original artist name)> Lana Del

94-290x290.jpg

y_f5c334e9.jpg

lanadelrey11.jpg
Lizzy Grant was her original nickname before music, Lizzie for Elizabeth.
Obviously she wanted an actual artist name.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who gives a fukk if she got fake lips or fake t*ts? Fact is, she's more hip-hop than your favorite rapper right now.

Especially if said rapper is on Atlantic :scusthov:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
The video was disturbing. Not only the remaking of an assassination of a President but the racial make-up as well. I don't want to see that propaganda.
It's ASAP Rocky getting shot playing JFK, how vivid is remake really? And why are you so concerned with race? Everyone has the same value, if the bytch bad, if the bytch loves you and you her would you say no cause 10 thousands of years ago her relatives grew up in the northern hemisphere?

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
It's ASAP Rocky getting shot playing JFK, how vivid is remake really? And why are you so concerned with race? Everyone has the same value, if the bytch bad, if the bytch loves you and you her would you say no cause 10 thousands of years ago her relatives grew up in the northern hemisphere?

1. It's disrespectful

2. This shh is pure racial propaganda. You negroes cream your panty loins lusting after white women. You negroes vicariously living through his Asap's penis. And this thread confirms the obvious when people say black men(women) date the fugliest of white people. It's embarrassing. Other races laugh and what sucks is for the decent brothas and sistas out there who don't lust after the scraps that fall from the LongShanks table is that we can't even defend ourselves anymore.

I remember in college and now white guys will passingly say something to me or ask me why do black guys date etc etc and I just have to shake my head. One because of the ignorant ass white guy have the audacity to ask me that shh and two because the motherf*** is unfortunately telling the truth.

This chick is busted and Asap is lame.:scusthov:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. It's disrespectful

2. This shh is pure racial propaganda. You negroes cream your panty loins lusting after white women. You negroes vicariously living through his Asap's penis. And this thread confirms the obvious when people say black men(women) date the fugliest of white people. It's embarrassing. Other races laugh and what sucks is for the decent brothas and sistas out there who don't lust after the scraps that fall from the LongShanks table is that we can't even defend ourselves anymore.

I remember in college and now white guys will passingly say something to me or ask me why do black guys date etc etc and I just have to shake my head. One because of the ignorant ass white guy have the audacity to ask me that shh and two because the motherf*** is unfortunately telling the truth.

nikka... shut up.

Superstar
Daps
As a white person who does not care about this music video or its racial overtones in the slightest, it is hilarious to read the arguments in this thread.

:popcorn:

*Listens to Azalea Banks sing about banging rich white dudes* :eat:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
1. It's disrespectful

You sound mad ignorant and hopefully when you say college I hope you are referring to a small town community college. Other races say, other races laugh. What the fukk are you talking about? Do you think a billion east asians, a billion white folks, a billion Indians and whatever are walking around thinking about who the fukk a black boy chooses to date in the US? Acceptance of people is highly correlated with how advanced your society is, and duke your posts reeks of where you are on that scale.

Lana Del Rey is a new young artist from New York and so is ASAP Rocky, he's collaborating with her not cause she's white. But cause she's a pitchfork/hipster like himself and from the same city.

You might be right about a few ignorant brothers fukking white girls just cause they are white. Just like there is white dudes fukking black girls, just cause they've got a lil thing for black girls or Hispanic for Asians. And these girls might be ugly. But thats some ignorant/deep rooted fetish shyt.