A$AP just styled on Nas when it comes to being a male video hoe[Lana Del ray vid]

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn, why y'all so mad?:pachaha:

It's a dope video all around, putting all that interracial shyt aside, the cinematography was dope, goes with the concept.

still not gonna get me to listen to A$AP's music though.

Oh my bad, this wuz shot beatifully,,luved the camera angles as much as the angle the sniper had on aesop rocky....just the right lighting and effects....let me just ignore everything that's actually going on in the video so I won't be mad:rudy: nikka this ain't Sears portrait studio,how are we not going to talk about the video itself:childplease:

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
the video itself is great, no idea why white people or anyone would be mad it's basically a "what if jfk was black"...and the videos answer is nothing would be different. He's not smoking blunts, he's not at a strip club, chill the fukk out, down dog, young jeezy isn't being ridiculed relax.

edit: didn't mean to post 2x my b

YBE

Banned
Daps
Just because YOU think she's average doesn't mean it's c00nery, idiot :snoop:

And I ain't ever seen you in any of those threads shytting on black women crying c00nery, so shut the fukk up.

nikkas be trying so hard on here man :snoop:

THIS is an average plain white bytch

julia-stiles.jpg

This girl is cute, no matter which way you slice it

lana-del-ray-british-vogue-3-.jpg

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Everybody going on about how mad white people are about this. I'm guessing these are people who live in the hood and don't meet many white people :mjpls:

Cmon brehs... Everybody apart from the extremely ignorant cacs can appriciate this piff :win:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
One thing is clear. This video is pissing off racists as evidenced by this thread and the YouTube comments. It's pretty pathetic.

I watch this video and I'm like Meh, who gives a fukk? It just saddens me as a human that people still make race a huge deal in this day and age. How is an interracial couple still this cared about in 2012?!

Humans are hopeless.

As far as Lana Del Ray, if she's not your taste why do you care if another man finds her attractive? People acting like she's ugly. Grow the fukk up already children not everyone is Everyones taste.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
i don't understand...anyone who understands what jfk stood for wouldn't see anything wrong with this. Maybe if it was reagan..matta fact they should have made it reagan. Imagine how mad they would be? hahahaha

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the video itself is great, no idea why white people or anyone would be mad it's basically a "what if jfk was black"...and the videos answer is nothing would be different. He's not smoking blunts, he's not at a strip club, chill the fukk out, down dog, young jeezy isn't being ridiculed relax.

edit: didn't mean to post 2x my b

What if jfk wuz black:what:? that's the theme u got?There would be nuthing different about a black jfk in the 1960's:laff:...do you are aesop even realise the c00n status a black president in the 1960s who paraded his white wife and mixed babys around with what was going on in america at the time...hangin out at camp david happy as hell with his white family while nikkas gettin executed in they sleep lol...u kiddin me "there would be no difference"....main difference is it would never have happened....like I said aesop look stupid bein in a video meant to stir up controversy to help her numbers...don't even understand the significance of what this video means being set in the 1960s and what it means in 2012 where mulatto people are taking over and that's all u see on tv...interacial relationships at a all time high cuz of these colorstruck nikkas like aesop.