A$AP just styled on Nas when it comes to being a male video hoe[Lana Del ray vid]

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
You sound mad ignorant and hopefully when you say college I hope you are referring to a small town community college. Other races say, other races laugh. What the fukk are you talking about? Do you think a billion east asians, a billion white folks, a billion Indians and whatever are walking around thinking about who the fukk a black boy chooses to date in the US? Acceptance of people is highly correlated with how advanced your society is and duke your posts reeks of where you are on that scale.

Lana Del Rey is a new young artist from New York and so is ASAP Rocky, he's collaborating with her not cause she's white. But cause she's a pitchfork/hipster like himself and from the same city.

You might be right about a few ignorant brothers fukking white girls just cause they are white. Just like there is white dudes fukking black girls, just cause they've got a lil thing for black girls or Hispanic for Asians. And these girls might be ugly. But thats some ignorant/deep rooted fetish shyt.

Acceptance of people is highly correlated with how advanced your society is

:what:

You know nothing about me and just like a fool to equate ignorance with "small towns". This liberal pipe dream of multiculturalism will not bode well for negroes. In the past 50 years how has that acceptance and advancement benefited AA's?

How will it benefit us in 2020? A black president can't even address black people.:ohhh: That's advancement? That's multiculturalism which really means 2 asians, 2 indians, 1 black(maybe) and the rest white.

You might be right about a few ignorant brothers fukking white girls just cause they are white. Just like there is white dudes fukking black girls, just cause they've got a lil thing for black girls or Hispanic for Asians. And these girls might be ugly. But thats some ignorant/deep rooted fetish shyt.

:childplease:

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
You sound mad ignorant and hopefully when you say college I hope you are referring to a small town community college. Other races say, other races laugh. What the fukk are you talking about? Do you think a billion east asians, a billion white folks, a billion Indians and whatever are walking around thinking about who the fukk a black boy chooses to date in the US? Acceptance of people is highly correlated with how advanced your society is, and duke your posts reeks of where you are on that scale.

Lana Del Rey is a new young artist from New York and so is ASAP Rocky, he's collaborating with her not cause she's white. But cause she's a pitchfork/hipster like himself and from the same city.

:scusthov: pitchfork/hipster? wht's that?

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
My only question would be what is the alternative to "multiculturalism"?[/Quote

First, multiculturalism may enhance stereotyping and subtyping. Second, multiculturalism may aggravate the experience of intersectional invisibility. Third, multiculturalism often fails to explicitly challenge racial inequality. Fourth, in some respects there are inconsistencies between multiculturalism and the on-the-ground strategies African Americans use to achieve racial equality. - Purdie Vaughns

Here is the full article.

http://www.people.hbs.edu/mnorton/apfelbaum norton sommers.pdf

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: u say that she Jennifer Love Huwitt status....wouldn't look in her direction in the street,if she wuz naked in my bed id hope in then remember she's white and she might be tryna set me up for a rape case and id hop out....and that's the cold part?

This disgusting c00n nikka anthem is the cold part...he kissed this white bytch in the mouf like 3 times:laff:..tenderly carresed her boney thigh like it wuz sum meat on it...carryin them mixed kids around like he wuz so proud of gettin a white girl pregnant more than once....aesop rocky :ohhh: u that type of nikka? First u had the white girl sayin "nikka" in ya video that wuz a little:wtb:....then it turns out u datin the one white bytch in hiphop who got wack bars and has used the line "I'm a runaway slavemaster" who knows her intentions...now u gladly hop in a video that shows u shootin dice,smokin blunts as black president...I'm not one who cares about stereotypes bein portrayed in videos but in this case when the stereotype of this wild undomesticated,non square nikka is meant to stir up rage I got a problem...its meant to cause controversy for HER song...white girl played u nikka.....I will retract the last statement about the video if it comes up that she really does let street nikkas raw her in real life...otherwise ima stay:damn: heated nikka....everything else I said I mean 100% aesop c00ny u on my shyt list now bruh....pushing interacial relationships cuz u wanna date white hos,cuz u a c00n...u luv these white hos too much man...I wuz glad u got shot down in the end,I hope that's the lesson nikkas like u take from this video....u deserve to be shot down...not sayin sumbody should shoot u down...but your sickness is so :snoop: u deserve to be shot down....fuk this video,fuk the little mixed kids in it that we see on every damn commercial and movie now...fuk this wack sick lookin white ho for exploitation,fuk ya white girl iggy for singlehandedly killing grand hustle records....aesop c00ny fuk u most of all....only aesop I know tell fables nikka:childplease:
this is a great post and makes me reconsider my original statement.

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
great video. but are some of you saying she had the best album o the year? who exactly are the posters on here? i take it most of u are white.

*isn't white... yet still thinks she has the best album of 2012*

:umad:

I thought Adele easily had the best album of 2011 too

:umad: x 2

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
she aint even that good lookin yall simp any white bytch :dead: and i love white bytches

her face looked better before the surgeries too

and asap is still a fakkit

finally a real nikka post in this thread.

we got wayyyy too many goddamn koons on this site.

bytch went under the knife to get her lips looking how sista's is naturally and you koon ass nikkas over here :noah:. how come she knows she's ugly but yall don't? :why:

take the surgery away, strip off the extensions and the fake eyelashes and that bytch look patty mayonnaise. fuk outta her.

get off your knees and wipe ya mouths brehs, yall don't have to fein over every white chick that shows bruthas a little attention.

YBE

Banned
Daps
:rudy: at nikkas talkin about Lana being ugly.

I'm all for pork, black power & calling c00ns c00ns but, i need to see recent pics of everyone of yall's bytches pronto.

LittleLordBboy

Madlib Adlib
Daps
Reppin
Just as it was just getting good
My only question would be what is the alternative to "multiculturalism"?[/Quote

Here is the full article.

http://www.people.hbs.edu/mnorton/apfelbaum norton sommers.pdf

I read the abstract and I agree with the idea that "color blindness" isn't the solution to anything. Diversity is when we accept that people are different, embrace the differences and we treat them equally anyway. It isn't wiping out ethnicity in order to make everyone the same.