A$AP Rocky Addresses Drake Beef: “I Got Bigger Fish To Fry Than Some P***y Boys!!!!!!!”

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
68227503-11809147-image-a-50_1677701889070.jpg

Harlem, brehs :francis:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
his last two shots at the boy failed and Rih called off the fight :mjlol:

Ask Fring if this a good idea the next time you cuddled in that bed again
She'll even tell you leave the boy alone 'for you get your head split again

One of the funniest moments of this beef were people all of a sudden acting like nikkas like rocky were gonna gain superpowers and hold his own against Drake even though common sense will tell you that it's a losing battle, even outside of rapping ability.

The whole "Drake, I fukked your BM first" angle hits far less when you realize that not only were they essentially flipping/sharing her, Drake was fukking Rihanna years and years before that. Him being publicly affectionate and still having a crush matters none when you realize he has way more dirt on Rihanna and him than vice versa.

And I'm pretty sure that extends further than Rihanna being a previous pass around that even Meek fukked around her height. It's a losing battle.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
and actually get bizzy.

you mean overdosing and dying or overdosing and raping women?

outside of rocky shooting his friend - they been quiet. and outside of what happened on Sweden, these nikkas were only maybe getting bizzy with each other with all that infighting.

but maybe I'm missing something. last I've heard is that most of asap is now strung out and lowkey broke since the unofficial breakup and as ferg and rocky both kinda separated themselves. Ferg is doing whatever staying out the way. Rocky is more AWGE as a creativity agency than A$AP which I'm sure is affecting everyone else beneath him.

I fukk with Rocky and his music heavy, but idk what people were expecting especially on some tough guy shyt. Only thing he can do better than nikkas is dress

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LOCKED IN MARIAHS WINE CELLAR ALL I HAD FOR LUNCH......

No funny image of that pops into your head?

What was funny was when Mariah Carey buried him. He literally never recovered. First Ja Rule than Mariah? This is your king:mjlol:?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
ASAP is funny. Aubrey a pumpum but I dunno why this fakkit ass nikka frontin like he tough. He p*ssy too got pressed and backtracked by a 5'4 tumblr fashion nikka :russ:

F10NhYNXoAcFYgQ

F10R9w2XoAw7feW

F11XKdAXsAAAkBE

fakkit ass nikka think cause he shot a childhood friend cause p*ssy nikka couldnt square up he tough? :mjlol: nikka confused as shyt tryna be this goofy classy nikka and a thug just come off as a homo fake thug :umad:
Rocky def ain't p*ssy and will def fight. I know this personally. U got shyt twisted kid.