A$AP just styled on Nas when it comes to being a male video hoe[Lana Del ray vid]

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
lana-del-ray-british-vogue-3-.jpg

It's a New York thang. :smugdraper:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
:rudy: at nikkas talkin about Lana being ugly.

I'm all for pork, black power & calling c00ns c00ns but, i need to see recent pics of everyone of yall's bytches pronto.

Ehh... she's not that special looking. I'd say she's on the level of Ana Kasparian from the Young Turks. But c/s at most of these nikkas acting like they fukking with something better looking than her regardless of race. These nikkas stay stretching the definition of thick big uppin these barn yard sized bytches but trying to convince you that their jumpoffs are >>> than Lana and they wouldn't fukk with ol girl. :snoop: @ the c00ns and fat bytch chasers or this forum.

• Dap
Reactions: YBE

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*isn't white... yet still thinks she has the best album of 2012*

:umad:

I thought Adele easily had the best album of 2011 too

:umad: x 2

:manny: tbf its your opinion

I personally think Deathgrips the money store is the album of the year so far

deathgrips aesthetic>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lana del rey aesthetic, and by a country mile. Do not test me on this because I can go very deep into it and son the fukk out of you :smugfavre:

and by the way I would put a fade into lana del rey's p*ssy hair with how fast i'd blaze that given the opportunity. The broad is naturally sexy which off the bat puts her on 2nd tier level cos when it gets down to it, we know that ultimately most broads are corny

Last edited by a moderator:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
:childplease: u say that she Jennifer Love Huwitt status....wouldn't look in her direction in the street,if she wuz naked in my bed id hope in then remember she's white and she might be tryna set me up for a rape case and id hop out....and that's the cold part?

This disgusting c00n nikka anthem is the cold part...he kissed this white bytch in the mouf like 3 times:laff:..tenderly carresed her boney thigh like it wuz sum meat on it...carryin them mixed kids around like he wuz so proud of gettin a white girl pregnant more than once....aesop rocky :ohhh: u that type of nikka? First u had the white girl sayin "nikka" in ya video that wuz a little:wtb:....then it turns out u datin the one white bytch in hiphop who got wack bars and has used the line "I'm a runaway slavemaster" who knows her intentions...now u gladly hop in a video that shows u shootin dice,smokin blunts as black president...I'm not one who cares about stereotypes bein portrayed in videos but in this case when the stereotype of this wild undomesticated,non square nikka is meant to stir up rage I got a problem...its meant to cause controversy for HER song...white girl played u nikka.....I will retract the last statement about the video if it comes up that she really does let street nikkas raw her in real life...otherwise ima stay:damn: heated nikka....everything else I said I mean 100% aesop c00ny u on my shyt list now bruh....pushing interacial relationships cuz u wanna date white hos,cuz u a c00n...u luv these white hos too much man...I wuz glad u got shot down in the end,I hope that's the lesson nikkas like u take from this video....u deserve to be shot down...not sayin sumbody should shoot u down...but your sickness is so :snoop: u deserve to be shot down....fuk this video,fuk the little mixed kids in it that we see on every damn commercial and movie now...fuk this wack sick lookin white ho for exploitation,fuk ya white girl iggy for singlehandedly killing grand hustle records....aesop c00ny fuk u most of all....only aesop I know tell fables nikka:childplease:

This

Honestly it took too damn long for this type of post to show up in this thread. I thought I was the only one looking at this video like :beli:

I can't believe nikkas were really gassing this plain jane white broad up like that. bytch average looking as fukk. The song is some shyt you play to help you go to sleep and that fake ass Bad Azz looking nikka acting like he the happiest c00n alive in that video. :what:

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This

Honestly it took too damn long for this type of post to show up in this thread. I thought I was the only one looking at this video like :beli:

I can't believe nikkas were really gassing this plain jane white broad up like that. bytch average looking as fukk. The song is some shyt you play to help you go to sleep and that fake ass Bad Azz looking nikka acting like he the happiest c00n alive in that video. :what:

Meh, for me its not specifically her looks. You damn well know you've met an avg broad in your life and you've been :krs: and wanted to fukk the shyt out of her cos of the way she carries herself. And that's because she was sexy

sexiness doesn't = beauty. This is how I can say Beyonce is beautiful but she does nothing for me

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Meh, for me its not specifically her looks. You damn well know you've met an avg broad in your life and you've been :krs: and wanted to fukk the shyt out of her cos of the way she carries herself. And that's because she was sexy

sexiness doesn't = beauty. This is how I can say Beyonce is beautiful but she does nothing for me

Nah breh
Everybody got they own tastes, mines don't include average bytches though. Now I understand that you don't have to be a dime to be sexy and that sexy and beautiful are 2 different things, but I don't see the sex appeal that ya'll nikkas is seeing in this broad.

I see a slim broad with no titties or ass and that has an average looking face. bytch got no redeeming qualities what so ever. nikkas was carrying on like she was Jessica Biel or Jessica Alba or something.

DykeCream

私はあなた氷&#
Daps
Reppin
US
Worst song in the album gets the best video? :dead:

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah breh
Everybody got they own tastes, mines don't include average bytches though. Now I understand that you don't have to be a dime to be sexy and that sexy and beautiful are 2 different things, but I don't see the sex appeal that ya'll nikkas is seeing in this broad.

I see a slim broad with no titties or ass and that has an average looking face. bytch got no redeeming qualities what so ever. nikkas was carrying on like she was Jessica Biel or Jessica Alba or something.

yeah we different breh cos I think jessica alba's bland. i'm into weird btiches anyway so pay me no mind :manny:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Her pops bought her music career. Its funny she used to be another average white girl at Fordham University in the Bronx. White people connections >>>

iPod Raheem 2.0

D, mother****er, D.
Daps
Reppin
Event Staff Correctional Facility
:childplease: u say that she Jennifer Love Huwitt status....wouldn't look in her direction in the street,if she wuz naked in my bed id hope in then remember she's white and she might be tryna set me up for a rape case and id hop out....and that's the cold part?

This disgusting c00n nikka anthem is the cold part...he kissed this white bytch in the mouf like 3 times:laff:..tenderly carresed her boney thigh like it wuz sum meat on it...carryin them mixed kids around like he wuz so proud of gettin a white girl pregnant more than once....aesop rocky :ohhh: u that type of nikka? First u had the white girl sayin "nikka" in ya video that wuz a little:wtb:....then it turns out u datin the one white bytch in hiphop who got wack bars and has used the line "I'm a runaway slavemaster" who knows her intentions...now u gladly hop in a video that shows u shootin dice,smokin blunts as black president...I'm not one who cares about stereotypes bein portrayed in videos but in this case when the stereotype of this wild undomesticated,non square nikka is meant to stir up rage I got a problem...its meant to cause controversy for HER song...white girl played u nikka.....I will retract the last statement about the video if it comes up that she really does let street nikkas raw her in real life...otherwise ima stay:damn: heated nikka....everything else I said I mean 100% aesop c00ny u on my shyt list now bruh....pushing interacial relationships cuz u wanna date white hos,cuz u a c00n...u luv these white hos too much man...I wuz glad u got shot down in the end,I hope that's the lesson nikkas like u take from this video....u deserve to be shot down...not sayin sumbody should shoot u down...but your sickness is so :snoop: u deserve to be shot down....fuk this video,fuk the little mixed kids in it that we see on every damn commercial and movie now...fuk this wack sick lookin white ho for exploitation,fuk ya white girl iggy for singlehandedly killing grand hustle records....aesop c00ny fuk u most of all....only aesop I know tell fables nikka:childplease:

This is the most schizophrenic shyt I've read today. :russ: at you for being furious over this.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Buncha CACti in here puttin this average lookin white bytch on a pedestal. Nas makin out with Nicki >>>>>>>>>>>>>> ASAP frolickin around with this wack broad

Agreed, Nicki shyts all over this Lana girl but I wouldn't kick ole girl out of bed either :obama: Btw, your son Frank some damn good music. Nikkas in here only thirsting for this broad because she seems to have a fetish for brothers as seen in the video.