A$AP Rocky Addresses Drake Beef: “I Got Bigger Fish To Fry Than Some P***y Boys!!!!!!!”

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Weak example

Nick shouldve never replied with raps

That made it corny, Ems songs are still fun to listen to
The whole shyt was corny from the beginning, Em’s songs too. Dude is a relatively private person, so it was corny of him to kiss and tell and then get mad at somebody for never publicly claiming him.

mundL

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole shyt was corny from the beginning, Em’s songs too. Dude is a relatively private person, so it was corny of him to kiss and tell and then get mad at somebody for never publicly claiming him.
LOCKED IN MARIAHS WINE CELLAR ALL I HAD FOR LUNCH......

No funny image of that pops into your head?

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Where were you at in the thread for his latest song?

Lmao, even when you rap still... so and so. And I'm a rocky stan. nobody on earth believes this, not even you

ASAP is not bad, if that was Drake’s best we probably haven’t seen what Rocky can do.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
ASAP is not bad, if that was Drake’s best we probably haven’t seen what Rocky can do.

Like I said I'm a rocky stan. I'm even a big fan of his psychedelic shyt like sundress and kids will be alright but only thing rocky can walk away with a W with is visuals. Even sonically, it may be up in the air.

I even think Rocky is a decent rapper. Not better than uzi imo or Tyler, but he's definitely underrated in that regard. But we gotta be bullshytting thinking he can now suddenly outrap Drake. If you think he a ghostwriter(s) or not, even then, Rocky is out rapping him? Lmao

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Like I said I'm a rocky stan. I'm even a big fan of his psychedelic shyt like sundress and kids will be alright but only thing rocky can walk away with a W with is visuals. Even sonically, it may be up in the air.

I even think Rocky is a decent rapper. Not better than uzi imo or Tyler, but he's definitely underrated in that regard. But we gotta be bullshytting thinking he can now suddenly outrap Drake. If you think he a ghostwriter(s) or not, even then, Rocky is out rapping him? Lmao

Guess we’ll see with his next album, but he said he ain’t worried about responding but who knows really.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Guess we’ll see with his next album, but he said he ain’t worried about responding but who knows really.

He definitely should respond imo. But it had to be more than I fukked your baby mama first when it also applies to him.

Visuals should be crazy though. He's the one I can see getting a Pusha feature tbh. Would be very interesting

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
ASAP is funny. Aubrey a pumpum but I dunno why this fakkit ass nikka frontin like he tough. He p*ssy too got pressed and backtracked by a 5'4 tumblr fashion nikka :russ:

F10NhYNXoAcFYgQ

F10R9w2XoAw7feW

F11XKdAXsAAAkBE

fakkit ass nikka think cause he shot a childhood friend cause p*ssy nikka couldnt square up he tough? :mjlol: nikka confused as shyt tryna be this goofy classy nikka and a thug just come off as a homo fake thug :umad:

Last edited: