A$AP just styled on Nas when it comes to being a male video hoe[Lana Del ray vid]

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
:what: 2 artist from the same city can't work together without yall getting ya panties in a bunch cause they are different races???

I swear people have no hope brehs :snoop:

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
On another note this bytches career began and ended on Saturday Night Live.

Er, no. It only added even more to her mystique. Her album was released since then and received acclaim world wide. Jimmy Iovine shouted her out when getting a lifetime achievement award and said she's Interscopes new major full commitment artist. Shes the biggest she's ever been. And it's gonna get even bigger. I don't mind her, pretentious at times but the "fake" tag is hilarious considering her genre and the dudes running hip hop right now that you guys have made; Ross, Wayne, Nicki and Drake. I just hope she doesn't make Jimmy force Em to collab with her, shes a Stan but Em should get back to his old ways thanks.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Er, no. It only added even more to her mystique. Her album was released since then and received acclaim world wide. Jimmy Iovine shouted her out when getting a lifetime achievement award and said she's Interscopes new major full commitment artist. Shes the biggest she's ever been. And it's gonna get even bigger. I don't mind her, pretentious at times but the "fake" tag is hilarious considering her genre and the dudes running hip hop right now that you guys have made; Ross, Wayne, Nicki and Drake. I just hope she doesn't make Jimmy force Em to collab with her, shes a Stan but Em should get back to his old ways thanks.

Lmao @ adding to her mystique, get fukking real.

She BOMBED. Her performance was one of the most hated, despised and ridiculed performances in the HISTORY of SNL.

Don't even try to spin that shyt into something else. You sound like she pays you.

The album also received mixed to poor reviews.

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
You're misconstruing what I'm saying. I think she bombed as well and came off sounding like a deaf girl singing, no question. None at all. But in the grand scheme of things, when you said it killed her career, no it didn't. I say it barely even hurt it, and her style and reaction since it added to her mystique. Her album did well critically and commercially especially considering she's not the type of artist to make big records that dominate pop radio. The key for her as an artist of that manner with a debut release is to clearly establish a distinctive sound, and in the initial stages it's never no middle ground with artists like that, she survived that bump and landed on her feet, now it's all about improving because the groundwork is done. She will be big.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The metacritic score on her album is 61. That's hardly a critical success.And I disagree, she's as big as she's going to get.