[9/18/24] AEW Dynamite Thread + [9/20/24] Rampage Thread

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
We need to move Dynamite to Sunday.... :snoop:

:francis: Why come in here and make every thread about AEW into a reeks thread?

I can't even enjoy a fukking show anymore
Because some people just got to be a
our-goat-v0-tgfn8rhijx7d1.png

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need to move Dynamite to Sunday.... :snoop:

:francis: Why come in here and make every thread about AEW into a reeks thread?

I can't even enjoy a fukking show anymore

I can't understand why they just won't stop watching if they don't like it that much. They have 7 hours of WWE programming a week, plus Japanese shyt if they're into that. What's the problem?

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I can't understand why they just won't stop watching if they don't like it that much. They have 7 hours of WWE programming a week, plus Japanese shyt if they're into that. What's the problem?

that's your conclusion off of people saying they are tired of "trios" matches and that Beast Mortos vs Ricochet isn't a PPV level match? That's tame shyt

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
They've been building McGuiness Vs Danielson ever since Nigel got into the booth.

AEW published a 3 hour YouTube of their feud the other day and an 11 hour recap of Nigel's entire career yesterday but apparently that's not enough for people who have already decided they have no interest in wrestling that isn't motivated by friendship bracelets.

Other threads exist :camby: (and so does my ignore list, just got a little heavier :yeshrug: )

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

I'd suggest just putting the people on ignore. You won't miss anything. I don't use the feature myself, I'll just scroll by posters I don't feel like reading but if it's annoying you, just ignore them