$200 Million & still books like shyt
a56.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
1. Tired of this new look young bucks as vps and still be tag team champs…

2. Tired of chris jericho learning tree bullshyt.. shyt is so lame

3. Orange cassidy need to go back to his old music

4. Money mone need to relinquish one of those belts, broad barely wrestles

AEW need to sit down and start rewriting some things

I agree about the young bucks. Need them to drop those tag titles.

Speaking about Mercedes, that depends on what njpw wants to do with their title.

I was thinking about it recently and i don't know if i would have her wrestle often. I think the ones with less experience should get more time. If it were up to me I'd save her for the big events like PPVs or Grand Slam, Title Tuesday, Winter is Coming, Fight for the Fallen, Battle of the Belts, etc. So not every meaningless tv episode, but the ones they promote heavy.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Just realized Grand Slam was next week. Feels like they rushed/burned tf out of that Nigel vs Bryan match now.

Hasn’t been no in ring promos, No video packages with the ROH footage explaining the rivalry, They haven’t even uploaded any of their previous matches to the AEW youtube channel.

They need to hire whoever handles TNA’s youtube/social media because they’ve done a piss poor job utilizing that archive and everything in it the past 20 years.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Just realized Grand Slam was next week. Feels like they rushed/burned tf out of that Nigel vs Bryan match now.

Hasn’t been no in ring promos, No video packages with the ROH footage explaining the rivalry, They haven’t even uploaded any of their previous matches to the AEW youtube channel.

They need to hire whoever handles TNA’s youtube/social media because they’ve done a piss poor job utilizing that archive and everything in it the past 20 years.
Uh there’s a whole 12 hour, yes TWELVE HOURS, video of the best of Nigel McGuinness which includes at least three matches vs. Danielson