[9/18/24] AEW Dynamite Thread + [9/20/24] Rampage Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The bar is in hell :mjlol:

Ospreay vs Ricochet is a PPV level match Not no fuccking Mortos vs Ricochet. :comeon:

Fans like you are why Tony continues to book shyt ass cards and run the company into the ground :snoop:

i'm not gonna argue with your opinion on any of the talent but i believe there are different levels of ppv matches. not to mention the fact that I can't judge a match until it has happened. I will say that ricochet vs mortos sounds like a better match than some of the other matches we have gotten in the wrestling industry on ppv events, so its not crazy to think of it as one. it may not be no wrestlemania main event level type of match or anything like that but it could be better than any random ppv matches that have occurred in the past.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
We got a banger lined up so be sure to tune in. :banderas:

We're staying with family like 50 miles away but we've already told ourselves we're not going because we're not trying to spend too much while we're out here.

Might revisit that decision... wonder what last minute prices are looking like :lupe:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
1. Tired of this new look young bucks as vps and still be tag team champs…

2. Tired of chris jericho learning tree bullshyt.. shyt is so lame

3. Orange cassidy need to go back to his old music

4. Money mone need to relinquish one of those belts, broad barely wrestles

AEW need to sit down and start rewriting some things

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
The bar is in hell :mjlol:

Ospreay vs Ricochet is a PPV level match Not no fuccking Mortos vs Ricochet. :comeon:

Fans like you are why Tony continues to book shyt ass cards and run the company into the ground :snoop:
Run the company into the ground straight into a combination of media rights deals that are likely to be in the neighborhood of $200 million a year.

Wish I could run my life into the ground that much.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
i'm not gonna argue with your opinion on any of the talent but i believe there are different levels of ppv matches. not to mention the fact that I can't judge a match until it has happened. I will say that ricochet vs mortos sounds like a better match than some of the other matches we have gotten in the wrestling industry on ppv events, so its not crazy to think of it as one. it may not be no wrestlemania main event level type of match or anything like that but it could be better than any random ppv matches that have occurred in the past.
It will easily clear the quality of the last two Mercedes Mone PPV matches vs. Britt and Shida.

And every Jericho PPV match for at least the last two years.

And every Hardy PPV match in AEW history.

And every Britt Baker PPV match in AEW history.

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

You can’t be too far off…

93vwp1.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Run the company into the ground straight into a combination of media rights deals that are likely to be in the neighborhood of $200 million a year.

Wish I could run my life into the ground that much.
This is the Cheeto dust brigade’s fresh new talking point. You couldn’t wait to get that off 😂 :mjlol: