Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP, My condolences goes out to you and your loved ones.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
RIP to your cousin, but Trump didn’t create this virus. It was here before anyone knew.

all right

How about the fact that he wants to open everything back up ASAP

What effect do you think that will have?

So the stupid is continuing right this very minute

But if you're defending Trump you're oblivious. At best

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
You're homeopathic remedies are bullshyt too.

Nothing bullshyt about proven methods humans have been using for thousands of years but keep playing with your thumb in ya ass waiting for cacs to save your with their “cures” that are worse than the disease, aint noone getting sick or dying around me and we’re out everyday and don’t have to wear sub zero masks and gloves like fearful clowns.
:yeshrug:

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Sorry for ur loss breh.

Trump listening to alot of those hacks on fox news rather than some of his own advisors was his undoing..... he has been doing it ever since he took office and it was bound to bite him in the ass.

Unfortunate that it took so many people to die to see that this man has no business being the leader of the freeworld and to see how dangerous a leader like him is.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Nothing bullshyt about proven methods humans have been using for thousands of years but keep playing with your thumb in ya ass waiting for cacs to save your with their “cures” that are worse than the disease, aint noone getting sick or dying around me and we’re out everyday and don’t have to wear sub zero masks and gloves like fearful clowns.

While do take herbs and multivitamins the thing to do is stay unless you must go out.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Breh, a lot of Caribbean people who take Vitamin C, turmeric, and so on still died from the virus. Its not 100% effective for everyone.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I have never in my life voted and I'm 32. I know that's pretty pathetic. I lack motivation in life. But come hell or high water I'm voting against that piece of orange shyt november. I'd rather have a rotting banana peel as president.

I pray there are millions and millions of you out there

Get your peops on board too

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Where, haven’t seen one story of this.

:beli:

There are patients in the hospital where my mom used to work at, tell people what died they have when tested positive for the virus. A lot of Haitian, Jamaican, Trini people who use homemade remedies often, still gotten very sick ans a few died. To say that it is 100% effective for everyone, is basically exaggerating. Even if it is 98% or 99%, it's still not factual to say it's 100% effective for everyone.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
RIP to your cousin, but Trump didn’t create this virus. It was here before anyone knew.

s. Korea has like 250 death count and we got over 63k bodies.Thats all we gotta know. We prolly gonna go over 100k.

Theres no excuses. trump caused 60k unnecessary deaths. That's how inept and clueless orange fakkit is. He aint alone either. Many cocky ass European countries leaders are as bad as trump. But trump is no doubt stupidest of them all.

trump had every chance to stop the spread but he did t because he is retarded. He watched how bad things got for Italy yet he didnt do shyt. From firing pandemic team to telling people to stop buying masks to downplaying seriousness of the virus. Its all on trump.

Just think about it how bad things got because of his retardedness. If we were smart like s. Koreans we wouldve kept the bodies under 5k.

We will never be the same breh. Our reputation is forever tarnished. Our system is exposed.

Last edited: