23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look yall. I'm feeling grief fighting tears but I'm thinking straight. All these deaths from this virus can be traced directly back to the White House.

We have to vote this year. All of us. We need to support Biden. Trump is literally killing us. What he's doing is literally killing our family and friends.

This is not a joke. It's not a game. What he's doing in the White House is destroying us.

I dont care about any allegations against Biden. I don't care about any gaffes. If he was full on senile, he's better than Trump. I would trust a senile Joe Biden over Donald Trump.

There's always viruses, always. But up till now we always had a leader in the White House that did what they were supposed to do to keep us from facing a pandemic like this.

We've never faced anything like this.

I have never faced anything like this.

I'm asking all of you to remember stories like my family when people come to you and try to tell you dont vote, or try to tell you not to vote for Biden.

I'm black and yes I care about the black agenda. But right now what I care about is the lives of my family. That's all I care about in this moment.
Prayers and blessings brother

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yea a lot of them do remedies AFTER they’re already sick instead of having these remedies as part of their daily routine so they don’t get sick in the first place, they’re also heavy on the smoking/drinking and barely exercise.

You dont get it, do you? It isn't 100% effective for everyone in the same context.

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
Not getting into politics in this thread. Condolences breh. I don’t even know what else to say.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RIP but I don't know if the Democrats would have saved your cousin bro.
Well a better reaction to the covid 19 outbreak would have saved more lives ,
How you lose a loved one to covid, and give your loved one a couple words condolences, then jump into a political tirade?
Because a serious president who didn’t put partisan foolishness first could of prepared a better reaction

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because a serious president who didn’t put partisan foolishness first could of prepared a better reaction

Im just saying give honor to the fallen and grieve 1st..

Then bring in politics later..

But to merge the two together, in your initial post about the cousins death, seems tacky to me..

But I'll respect that people grieve differently..

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look yall. I'm feeling grief fighting tears but I'm thinking straight. All these deaths from this virus can be traced directly back to the White House.

We have to vote this year. All of us. We need to support Biden. Trump is literally killing us. What he's doing is literally killing our family and friends.

This is not a joke. It's not a game. What he's doing in the White House is destroying us.

I dont care about any allegations against Biden. I don't care about any gaffes. If he was full on senile, he's better than Trump. I would trust a senile Joe Biden over Donald Trump.

There's always viruses, always. But up till now we always had a leader in the White House that did what they were supposed to do to keep us from facing a pandemic like this.

We've never faced anything like this.

I have never faced anything like this.

I'm asking all of you to remember stories like my family when people come to you and try to tell you dont vote, or try to tell you not to vote for Biden.

I'm black and yes I care about the black agenda. But right now what I care about is the lives of my family. That's all I care about in this moment.

my condolences

Daps
RIP but I don't know if the Democrats would have saved your cousin bro.

I see folks coming in here with their what-about-ism saying a Democrat wouldn't have done better.

What these idiots are forgetting is that we have had other Democratic presidents who have faced pandemics and NONE OF THEM HAD 60,000 DEAD PEOPLE IN A LITTLE OVER A MONTH.

and really this isnt even a dem vs repub issue!!! George Bush, Reagan and other Republican presidents faced pandemics and didnt kill 60,000 people in a month!!!

This is a TRUMP ISSUE. He's the reason why our loved ones are DEAD.

Man my cousin didn't have to die. She didnt have to go out like this, in the hospital for over a month, her children not being able to see her.

Nobody could be there for her. And I blame Trump.