Going on my first date in 5 years and my 2nd in my entire life tomorrow. Any advice? UPDATE: :francis:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
  1. Pick her up
  2. Pretend like you forgot your wallet and drive back to your house
  3. Invite her up; point her to the liquor cabinet if she wants a quick drink. Important she has to pick out her own drink
  4. Throw on some Teddy Pendergrass
  5. Go in the back. Might have to wait 5 minutes for her to stop playing and settle in
  6. take off all your clothes
  7. Walk back out into the living room like
:shaq:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I matched with this cute 23 year old brunette white girl on Hinge a month ago and I, for some reason, managed to get the balls to ask her out to get some coffee and to check out this record store near the park a couple of weeks ago. She was busy with a trip to the East Coast and home remodeling, so we kept rescheduling until we settled for Thursday.

Ngl, I'm nervous since I went on only one other date in my life back in 2019. I thought that one went well since I took her to the museum and a couple restaurants and even bought her some jewelry but she completely ghosted me after the date and I never saw her again. I have no real experience with women other than sex workers and I'm just scared that I'll talk myself out of a good time. I'm 26, I should have relationship experience and not be a near-incel.

Any advice y'all could give me?

Good lord :scust: :snoop:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Breh you may have autism, just chat it up for a while, throw some jokes, and if you feel like you are hitting it off just ask for a kiss to ease the tension. Some women won't like that but imo it's easier to do that than try to do social cue reading which you may never recognize.
I do have autism

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
@Ghost Utmost
@Wildin
:salute:
Y’all both get it. Kino (physical touch) and banter is key.

There are two ways this date can end. You smash or you don’t. You being on a date is half way there. My first date smash rate was 30-40%. Is it because I was good? Not always. Some women chose to date you just to smash. Sometime you can run don’t fukk it up game and be in there.

A drink or two, start with light touching, great eye contact, banter, smile, and see how it goes from there. Pool, mini golf, or even the arcade is great because you are close and can be playful with it.

fukk dinner dates. That’s for your rotation not for women you want to add to the rotation. Apps and trivia night is cool though.

Make sure you brush your teeth, take a shower, wear some clean shoes and a nice cologne that isn’t over powering.

Be confident and you might get them draws same night. Make sure you have a condom. I’ve missed out on too many one nighters because I had to pick one up and the mood was killled.

You got this.
martin-jerome.gif

pimp-pimpin.gif

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
So I went on the date and I royally fukked up:francis:

We met up at the coffeehouse and we ordered some coffee. I tried to pay with cash but the barista said that the place is cashless. I left my card at home and I don't have Google Pay :francis:. So my date ended up paying for both of our drinks:francis:
I tried to pay her back but she insisted that I don't. We sat down and it was a little awkward even though I tried my best to look cool. We talked about concerts, traveling, our friends, and pets since she brought her dog with her. I tried to be funny by referencing SpongeBob but she said she wasn't the biggest fan of the show. Like she knew most of the references but she just wasn't that much into it. She's a fan of Kendrick and hated Drake so they were some commonalities and she fukks with Omar Apollo and went to his concert. But she mixed up ScHoolboy Q and Jay Rock when I told her that I went to his concert during the summer.

We went to the record store next door and I tried to show her some of the records I'm into. She was like "that's cool!" She told me me her dad's birthday was coming up and that her dad was into 70s soul music so she got some Bill Withers, Etta James, and Marvin Gaye and I was :ohhh: so I showed her Curtis Mayfield's debut album and she said she didn't recognize any of the songs but she'll check them out. But we were mainly doing our own thing but checking out records separately.

When it was time to go, I didn't knew what was the appropriate goodbye gesture and reached in for a fist bump but she said "let's just hug!" We did and we went our separate ways but I had the :francis: face as I walked toward my car.

I doubt I'm getting a second date

Breh said
awkward-hug.gif

Get em next time my boy

duck-smoking-foden.gif

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Good effort @JadeB :handshake:

Might not have been everything you expected, but it's still progress. Try hitting her up again to see if shes up for a second date though. Offer to do something different like mini golf or bowling. Maybe the skating rink if you feel comfortable with that

If she's down, cool. If not, hey still another one out there. Main thing is you ain't in the same place you started :myman:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

We met up at the coffeehouse and we ordered some coffee. I tried to pay with cash but the barista said that the place is cashless. I left my card at home and I don't have Google Pay :francis:. So my date ended up paying for both of our drinks:francis:
I tried to pay her back but she insisted that I don't. We sat down and it was a little awkward even though I tried my best to look cool. We talked about concerts, traveling, our friends, and pets since she brought her dog with her. I tried to be funny by referencing SpongeBob but she said she wasn't the biggest fan of the show. Like she knew most of the references but she just wasn't that much into it. She's a fan of Kendrick and hated Drake so they were some commonalities and she fukks with Omar Apollo and went to his concert. But she mixed up ScHoolboy Q and Jay Rock when I told her that I went to his concert during the summer.

We went to the record store next door and I tried to show her some of the records I'm into. She was like "that's cool!" She told me me her dad's birthday was coming up and that her dad was into 70s soul music so she got some Bill Withers, Etta James, and Marvin Gaye and I was :ohhh: so I showed her Curtis Mayfield's debut album and she said she didn't recognize any of the songs but she'll check them out. But we were mainly doing our own thing but checking out records separately.

When it was time to go, I didn't knew what was the appropriate goodbye gesture and reached in for a fist bump but she said "let's just hug!" We did and we went our separate ways but I had the :francis: face as I walked toward my car.

Kendrick stans :francis:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If you've got an anxiety problem pop phenibut or get THC in the interim. All I can say is don't be in your head or buy this girl a record!! I'd hit her with "its nice to meet ya waldo" joke based on past schedules as an ice breaker. Its corny but she's a cacette. You want her talking most of the time. She was ona trip so that's a good place to start and build up.
Umm, yeah don't say this shyt to her.

:mjlol: @ thinking a 23 year old knows or cares about Where's Waldo enough to get that joke

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether

Perhaps you didn't captivate her with your mouth piece.

More than half of that is responding to what she says and adding something interesting. Feeding into her interests, or find something she is interested in that you know all about, at which point you can keep her attention by building on the subject.