Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
My brother and cousin up north caught it while I'm in sorry ass Texas where they want to open up everything. I've already heard the stories and this dikkhead in a wheelchair that cacs voted for (Greg Abbott) wants to practice population control over paying folks unemployment. If my job forces me out into harm's way, I'll look for another job, do instacart and buy my ticket to a competent place.

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
:beli:

There are patients in the hospital where my mom used to work at, tell people what died they have when tested positive for the virus. A lot of Haitian, Jamaican, Trini people who use homemade remedies often, still gotten very sick ans a few died. To say that it is 100% effective for everyone, is basically exaggerating. Even if it is 98% or 99%, it's still not factual to say it's 100% effective for everyone.

Yea a lot of them do remedies AFTER they’re already sick instead of having these remedies as part of their daily routine so they don’t get sick in the first place, they’re also heavy on the smoking/drinking and barely exercise.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems like everyone's forgetting this Chinese caused all this in the first place.

I personally know two people that have died of it

China is responsible for the virus

Trump is responsible for response to it

There are certain countries where few people died and they are soon going to end lockdown, You know why ?

because as soon as a few cases were discovered everything was locked down , their first priority was containing the spread of the virus

Trump refused to do this which is why so many have died ..... All the countries that waited too long to enforce lockdown have suffered with high amounts of death

its that simple ..... he knew what was coming

its on him