heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I know this was three years ago but sorry for your loss, breh. I'm a respiratory therapist and was in the thick of covid during the pandemic and shyt was no joke.
Yeah you RT guys were definitely going thru it. I know you saw a lot breh and have some sad and crazy stories from the covid era.

I had covid 4x just from dealing with patients in the hospitals. The hardest part for me looking back was when we had to start putting so many dead bodies in regular rooms because the morgue was full then taking the bodies and putting them in freezer trailer outside. I think it will take so much time to get over the psychological effects from it.

SmoothOperator88

Your friendly neighborhood coli poster
Daps
Reppin
NJ/BK
Yeah you RT guys were definitely going thru it. I know you saw a lot breh and have some sad and crazy stories from the covid era.

I had covid 4x just from dealing with patients in the hospitals. The hardest part for me looking back was when we had to start putting so many dead bodies in regular rooms because the morgue was full then taking the bodies and putting them in freezer trailer outside. I think it will take so much time to get over the psychological effects from it.
Facts and to think there are people who didn't even deal with it or thought COVID was a walk in the park.

I'll never forget my sister laid up in the hospital with her legs looking like she had elephantiasis.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
There has always been immunity since there are plenty of people that never got the vaccine/Covid. But I’m not here to change your opinion on Covid. :manny:

I just thought it funny the witch hunt this place had (OP was big on that) when it came to people being suspicious of the vaccine or straight up not getting it compared to to today, when Covid, the vaccine, masks, social distancing etc.. are all afterthoughts.
How is the vaccine an after thought when hundreds of millions of people got it, got the boosters etc?