This video of Diddy, French Montana, and Ellen Degeneres is disturbing...

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Jesus I'm already tired of this "let's overly examine this random diddy footage and find out what it really means" shyt.

That's all the YT world going to be eating off of the next couple weeks.
I was gonna say the samething. Just seemed like a clip where French was being overly humble and Ellen was being sweet. French not used to that daytime talk show suburban mom circuit like Diddy is. So Diddy was just being a kind exec. And Ellen was being a kind host. And French was being humble. Diddy is still a freaky ass nikka he a 69 god, but this clip was nothing. :dead:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis: Ellen hit it off like "dial it down"

She knew how Diddles got down, and French was on the verge of kissing and telling. Despite how evil Ellen is, she saved Diddles and French's neck with that weird segment.

Or she could have been freaking off on the jawns while Diddles handled the real meat and potatoes :dame: .

katt-williams-mmm.gif

Told yall about September, wait until October...yall going to really question whats on Earth and wonder about heaven, believing or not believing. shyt fitting to hit the ceiling and you may need to cut off the fan for the fukkery that's about to take flight.

This is just the beginning...Do Over for those that were spared for so many years. But I digress and sip my eucalyptus oil from them trees.

Real ones know about them prophets and they come in many forms, but are rejected in so many ways :francis:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Breh the reality of it is probably most of your favorite rappers have done some foul stuff with Diddy. If it wasn’t directly with him they was probably necked in the same room

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
All through my reels feed was a bunch of people analyzing footage of Diddy no matter how many years ago it was, or whether it was 10 minutes or 10 seconds. Look I get it and if he’s guilty of any of the accusations he should be held accountable, but not everyone who ever took a picture with the dude is guilty.

Last edited: