Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Say his name, and he appears.

As NXT Heatwave went off the air with a new NXT Champion, a blink and you miss it tease occurred for one Joe Hendry. This comes after Hendry’s recent NXT debut where he stated that he could show up on “any show.”

Fightful Select’s Corey Brennan has been told by multiple sources in NXT that there are plans to use Hendry ‘heavily’ as part of the NXT and TNA crossover in the coming weeks and months. Following his debut, Brennan was told that WWE would look to focus on Hendry’s ability to go viral, with small teases being deemed enough for the Scottish wrestler.

Brennan was also told to expect more blink and you miss it teases building to Hendry’s next appearance in NXT. When we asked about if WWE would have interest in Hendry once his current deal with TNA expires, we were asked “who wouldn’t?”

While Hendry featured as a tease on the Premium Live Event, he was not in Toronto for the show, and competed in Glasgow on Saturday night.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

F0R9ss.gif

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Man, not everyone gotta move up to the main event scene.

Wes is where he should be respectfully. A solid midcarder.

meh.. he has the ultimate underdog stuff going for him... and he has a convincing moveset as a smaller dude too. Solid mid carder is crazy. He was never even meant to be that. He's been tagging his whole career but they've unlocked something special with him and I can see him as NXT champ. Ethan page was a tag wrestler and I never saw him as world champ material. It can happen

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
show was good overall but Ethan Page is not close the guy to be NXT's top heel :russ:

Trick should've retaiuned then you bring in a heel that ain't doing anything like Naka and have a Trick/Naka program, they did it with Bron several times :manny:

HBK fukked up on this one :snoop:
C'mon you guys think this is the end of the story? It's just the beginning. You guys always do this. :dead:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I guess Rox is going to clean out her division. I think she's good, but I do wonder how much of her push is connected to Book.
Lola is a badass MMA trained fighter, so she should've been punching & kicking the shyt out of her from the opening bell. They've been spinning their wheels when it comes to pushing Lola.