Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Giving Page the title could be the scenario where Trick is so over that he doesn't need the title. Maybe use this moment to put it on someone else to help get them to the next level. 🤷‍♂️
He definitely is at that point. I think they’ll do similar with Cody soon too. They needed to establish a top heel and they’re trying now…

It’s clear that Oba has next and needs to be top champ within the next year.

Just wonder how/when the Oba vs Trick match that HAS TO happen takes place.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
He definitely is at that point. I think they’ll do similar with Cody soon too. They needed to establish a top heel and they’re trying now…

It’s clear that Oba has next and needs to be top champ within the next year.

Just wonder how/when the Oba vs Trick match that HAS TO happen takes place.
Right now, until the story progress further, this shock title change feels a little bit like when Ziggler took the title off Bron Breakker just before WM in 2022 but of course not with the main roster influence involved.

With that Joe Hendry ending, for all we know this whole Page winning the title deal ends up being part of the NXTNA crossover.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Right now, until the story progress further, this shock title change feels a little bit like when Ziggler took the title off Bron Breakker just before WM in 2022 but of course not with the main roster influence involved.

With that Joe Hendry ending, for all we know this whole Page winning the title deal ends up being part of the NXTNA crossover.
It does. Wouldn’t surprise me if Trick takes it back in the next 3 months.

I’ll have to get caught up on Hendry again tbh. Haven’t seen much of him since he was in ROH 10 years ago but seems like he got a crazy wave of momentum going rn.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
It does. Wouldn’t surprise me if Trick takes it back in the next 3 months.

I’ll have to get caught up on Hendry again tbh. Haven’t seen much of him since he was in ROH 10 years ago but seems like he got a crazy wave of momentum going rn.
I mean I've watched stuff on him but the first match I've seen him have was on Thursday during Impact. I've seen old footage of him in ICW, the Scottish promotion Drew was in, and he was considerably smaller. At least he's done the work to get his body the way it is now. *Pause*

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
also I love trick. But he’s the weak link in most of his matches:francis:

He needs to at least be like cena (younger cena) and wrestle a good tight WWE main event match