8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I like and dislike the PLE structure. I'm starting to miss marathon rasslin shows since I watch less weekly and these PLEs be like 5 matches. 1 or 2 of them shyts don't hit and half the show trash. I do like the international joints being in the morning though. Getting time back is always a win. I'm conflicted...
I like the sprint PLE's to be honest for these non-Big 4 PLE. (I think MITB in now Big-5 though). A lot * of the other stuff can be saved for TV.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
“Triple H and various main roster talent saw NXT Heatwave and the reactions that came after and feel very motivated to one up NXT at SummerSlam” - Future WON/Fightful article

Time is a flat circle

At least this time they should be able to one up it.

Under Vince forget it. :laugh:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
This is why I said that all ppv cards should be 6 matches minimum
GFYaChqXsAEIiec.jpg
it was more a comment about starting at 6pm CT instead of 7.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I like and dislike the PLE structure. I'm starting to miss marathon rasslin shows since I watch less weekly and these PLEs be like 5 matches. 1 or 2 of them shyts don't hit and half the show trash. I do like the international joints being in the morning though. Getting time back is always a win. I'm conflicted...
I mean you can just watch WM 35 on the Network if want a long show :troll:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Yeah but 2 1/2 hours was pretty standard for NXT Takeovers.
True but the old takeovers were that short so brehs can watch a good wrestling show then go out to slam ass with a broad afterwards within reasonable time on saturday.... but now that these takeovers are on sunday nights we need that full sunday ppv time filled.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
I honestly wonder if this is the plan: to use him to invade or run an angle with TNA (not drop the belt). It’s the only reasonable explanation for him to hold the belt. If this is the plan, fukk it, it should be interesting.
Helps give his TNA & WWE partnership some more juice & since they already had some NXT people start jumping TNA dudes
Him going back to :troll:and talk shyt give TNA big win iN this partnership so it seems like it's a more level partnership the how we saw AEW do TNA/Impact dirty

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I mean you can just watch WM 35 on the Network if want a long show :troll:
The 2 night WMs are good but there needs to be one big marathon show from somebody. Even Wrestle Kingdom is 2 nights. AEW gonna have to hold it down with the long azz shows