BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Lola is a badass MMA trained fighter, so she should've been punching & kicking the shyt out of her from the opening bell. They've been spinning their wheels when it comes to pushing Lola.

Yeah... surprisingly, this match showed that a wrestler had more of a killer instinct than a legitimate MMA fighter when said MMA fighter is placed outside of MMA confines.

Lola Vice has to go Underground if she's going to take out Rox.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Helps give his TNA & WWE partnership some more juice & since they already had some NXT people start jumping TNA dudes
Him going back to :troll:and talk shyt give TNA big win iN this partnership so it seems like it's a more level partnership the how we saw AEW do TNA/Impact dirty
I mean, it’s yet to be seen if that’s the plan. We’ll find out on Tuesday.

Have they been building Page as an outsider? I remember there was mention he was a “free agent” around the time he debuted, but don’t know if they’ve been playing that card on tv.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Definitely time for Wes to go up. Richocet replacement. Probably higher potential because he can be decent on mic
I think he's about to go help his friends against the No Quarter Catch Crew.
Yeah... surprisingly, this match showed that a wrestler had more of a killer instinct than a legitimate MMA fighter when said MMA fighter is placed outside of MMA confines.

Lola Vice has to go Underground if she's going to take out Rox.
Whatever she has to do it's just time to turn the page on the women's title.