JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
zvhjFI.gif
Ayooooo :bryan:

And I was looking for something else to watch for WWE and seen the Raw when Mr Perfect(RIP :to:) vs Ric Flair in Flair last match in WWF :ehh:

Damn the in ring action was dope back then. Macho Man vs Repo Man on this was better than most matches of the past few years. Repo Man repo’d Macho Man hat to kick off the feud :mjlol:

Heenan and Vince was the GOAT commentary team :sas2:

And this main event just further pisses me off they didn’t put the world title on Perfect. He shoulda def been WWF WCW and/or NWA world champ :sas1:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ethan Page a super senior ass nikka lol hopefully short and forgettable

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Ayooooo :bryan:

And I was looking for something else to watch for WWE and seen the Raw when Mr Perfect(RIP :to:) vs Ric Flair in Flair last match in WWF :ehh:

Damn the in ring action was dope back then. Macho Man vs Repo Man on this was better than most matches of the past few years. Repo Man repo’d Macho Man hat to kick off the feud :mjlol:

Heenan and Vince was the GOAT commentary team :sas2:

And this main event just further pisses me off they didn’t put the world title on Perfect. He shoulda def been WWF WCW and/or NWA world champ :sas1:
I actually liked Vince on commentary, his energy made up for his lack of certain knowledge. I've been on an 80s kick and that's the era that needs to return. :wow: