Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
What is his beef with those two?
In the WWE he only cares about Rhea & Charlotte when it comes to the women, and he hates Oba's accent so he's already written him off. I haven't listened to him for a long time but I saw people calling him out yesterday, so I had to hear it for myself. Cornette has proven time and time again that he wouldn't be successful in this current era of wrestling.

Daps
1.PNG

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the WWE he only cares about Rhea & Charlotte when it comes to the women, and he hates Oba's accent so he's already written him off. I haven't listened to him for a long time but I saw people calling him out yesterday, so I had to hear it for myself. Cornette has proven time and time again that he wouldn't be successful in this current era of wrestling.
I got this from a Reddit post, didn't watch the video but they said he didn't like Oba's accent, reminded him of Coming to America.
Imagine comparing an actual African to somebody who pretended to be one, from a fictional country no less. I can't belive people still listen to this dude and take his opinions seriously.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
In for Tatum vs Kali then I'm out. :mjgrin:

Kali said fukk your dolls Momma Paxley :birdman:

Kali ran them ropes crazy fast :whoo:

Kali almost popped out on that Psycho Trap :shaq:

Last edited: