g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Why ya'll always tryna call people up? :laff:

Trick has never wrestled before NXT. He could use the time not to wash out in two years on RAW/Smackdown.

Javon not even old enough to drink or even rent a car :mjlol:

Yeah, the only person that should be called atm is Wes Lee because he’s done it all there.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
it's only 8:30. this shyt weird. :lupe:
I like and dislike the PLE structure. I'm starting to miss marathon rasslin shows since I watch less weekly and these PLEs be like 5 matches. 1 or 2 of them shyts don't hit and half the show trash. I do like the international joints being in the morning though. Getting time back is always a win. I'm conflicted...

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
it's only 8:30. this shyt weird. :lupe:
This is why I said that all ppv cards should be 6 matches minimum
GFYaChqXsAEIiec.jpg

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I honestly wonder if this is the plan: to use him to invade or run an angle with TNA (not drop the belt). It’s the only reasonable explanation for him to hold the belt. If this is the plan, fukk it, it should be interesting.

Invade huh? Maybe he secretly working for TK instead and its an NXT invasion. :troll:

Send the rejects like Page and Spears to start the invasion angle. Outsiders 2.0!! With Cody as the third man.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Why ya'll always tryna call people up? :laff:

Trick has never wrestled before NXT. He could use the time not to wash out in two years on RAW/Smackdown.

Javon not even old enough to drink or even rent a car :mjlol:
There is a reason they got the two youngin working with the older vet since they don't have any left in NXT
Dudes needs to lets them work & get better they left Bron down there to cook & let him get way more experiences & had him working with a vet in Corbin

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
There's absolutely no chance Trick is getting a call up anytime soon he struggles badly in 1v1 matches with anyone but Ilja

Trick my boy, but, Melo carried that Stand & Deliver match.

He's got EVERYTHING but the in-ring talent. And I don't wanna see Trick jobbing out for a year and lose his luster.

fukk! WHY DID THEY TAKE THE TITLE OFF HIM!?

200w.gif

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Invade huh? Maybe he secretly working for TK instead and its an NXT invasion. :troll:

Send the rejects like Page and Spears to start the invasion angle. Outsiders 2.0!! With Cody as the third man.
An invasion has already started, in TNA that is, with NXT guys heading there and beating down people.