[7/13/19] All Elite Wrestling: Fight For The Fallen

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Isn't Adam Page having a match with the guy that was on commentary during the fatal 4 way at the last show? No Moxley match? He's probably gonna attack Omega after his match.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
what?

now im convinced that youre 11 years old.

dustin is his real name, and hes been using it on & off for 3 decades now.
i knw that you fukking BUFFOON :mjlol: I had no idea he actually signed long term with them

go turn on yr rocky mountain wrestling tapes you :flabbynsick: bum

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Isn't Adam Page having a match with the guy that was on commentary during the fatal 4 way at the last show? No Moxley match? He's probably gonna attack Omega after his match.
Yep Page vs Kip Saban on Saturday. Moxley focused on the G1 so we probably won't see him in anything AEW related until the tournament is over

Daps

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
be a dusty fakkit :yeshrug: I didn't even know he main evented a ppv with cawdy til the day after

i already pointed out that the excuses youre reaching for don't even make sense.
hes been wrestling under his real name of "dustin" since the '80s.

just take your L and go away already, you know-nothing nerd.

and the dustin/cody match was not the main event either. but whatever. stop talking to me.

Daps
i already pointed out that the excuses youre reaching for don't even make sense.
hes been wrestling under his real name of "dustin" since the '80s.

just take your L and go away already, you geek.

and they dustin/cody was not the main event either. but whatever. stop talking to me.
time for you to go home
trash-bin-with-wheels-770lt.jpg

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
It's an amphitheater. I'm interested in seeing how that looks and where they set up their cameras. Never seen a rasslin show in an amphitheater. Could look pretty cool. Definitely going to be unique.
ROH has run a couple of those the last couple years. And nxt had one when Shawn Michaels reffed that Adam Cole match. For both of theirs the camera is facing the stage so you wouldn't see the crowd when they're showing hard cam. It was still cool though. Definitely a little different feel.

I imagine it would be dope to be there live.