[7/13/19] All Elite Wrestling: Fight For The Fallen

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps

give me 6 WWE wrestlers that have been buzzing as strongly in the wrestling world as omega, bucks, lucha bros & cody these past few years.

then they went and took one of the WWE's current fan favorites in john moxley and a smark fan favorite legend in Jericho, who is also robbing NJPW and getting un-deserved main event placements over there as we speak.

or are you just trolling me because your feelings got hurt in that other thread and youre just wasting my time?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
give me 6 WWE wrestlers that have been buzzing as strongly in the wrestling world as omega, bucks, lucha bros & cody these past few years.

then they went and took one of the WWE's current fan favorites in john moxley and a smark fan favorite legend in Jericho, who is also robbing NJPW and getting un-deserved main event placements over there as we speak.

or are you just trolling me because your feelings got hurt in that other thread and youre just wasting my time?

This dude put Cody in his list. :mjlol:

Lucha Bros ain’t even officially signed.

I fukks with YB, but I don’t consider them top tier.

and hype doesn’t mean top tier. Stick with making your fake awards no one cares about. :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yea...

The only “larger than life Main Event” talent the E has right now are part timers Brock, Taker, maybe Cena when he decides to show up.

As much as they pushed and tried, I don’t think Roman ever really good to that level and he’s their biggest full time guy

No one else is really that much bigger than what’s out there in the rest of the world

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Son....ive said it before...but wheres the top-tier talent breh, all that money yall say they got and these guys are the best they can get????:stopitslime:

Maybe i been misled or thought this was sumn different from what i believed AEW was....but why tf was WWE worried? Aint nobody on this roster lol....Its still early of course:whoa:....but Im not impressed by their performance lol word to GSP

WWE, New Japan and even ROH been locking up everybody since January.

AEW basically been raiding Impact, MLW, and relying on freelancers from Mexico and Japan. They have the best roster possible right now unless someone else jumps ship from WWE or New Japan.

Edit: Also WWE's worried because they don't want to lose the market share from hardcore adult fans. As much as they want to have fans from different demos, they know who pays for the network and those expensive WrestleMania tickets.

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I believe a tag match got added but I can't seem to find my source. It was luchasaurus and jungle boy vs two other teams.

Apex

Banned
Daps
WWE, New Japan and even ROH been locking up everybody since January.

AEW basically been raiding Impact, MLW, and relying on freelancers from Mexico and Japan. They have the best roster possible right now unless someone else jumps ship from WWE or New Japan.

Edit: Also WWE's worried because they don't want to lose the market share from hardcore adult fans. As much as they want to have fans from different demos, they know who pays for the network and those expensive WrestleMania tickets.
Is mjf still signed to mlw

Last i checked his contract with mlw was flexible and he could sign with tna roh etc while still doing mlw

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
On Being The Elite when Matt and Nick said that they were gonna give The Librarians a "BARON CORBIN-LIKE PUSH! :troll:" I just had to laugh, they be reading the TSC threads like everyone else does

I couldn't tell whether I was reading the coli or watching the Bucks when all that was going on. Librarians need a longterm extended push!

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I think they need one more show in this one and All Out. All Out doesn't happen for 7 weeks which might be too long of an absence for people who don't watch BTE or "Road To" shows.

Is mjf still signed to mlw

Last i checked his contract with mlw was flexible and he could sign with tna roh etc while still doing mlw

He's still on MLW TV but I'm not sure how long that'll last after TV starts in October.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I couldn't tell whether I was reading the coli or watching the Bucks when all that was going on. Librarians need a longterm extended push!
Honestly The Librarians gimmick could provide a good source of fukkery if pushed in the right direction in the same vain as: Right To Censor, Year One Kurt Angle, Straight Edge Society Punk, "No Fly Zone" Drew Gulak and etc... plus if they can bring back the "brick inside the book" foreign object for matches it would be gold Jerry... GOLD!