[7/13/19] All Elite Wrestling: Fight For The Fallen

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Son....ive said it before...but wheres the top-tier talent breh, all that money yall say they got and these guys are the best they can get????:stopitslime:

Maybe i been misled or thought this was sumn different from what i believed AEW was....but why tf was WWE worried? Aint nobody on this roster lol....Its still early of course:whoa:....but Im not impressed by their performance lol word to GSP

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Son....ive said it before...but wheres the top-tier talent breh, all that money yall say they got and these guys are the best they can get????:stopitslime:

Maybe i been misled or thought this was sumn different from what i believed AEW was....but why tf was WWE worried? Aint nobody on this roster lol....Its still early of course:whoa:....but Im not impressed by their performance lol word to GSP

I think they trynna build up more of their own top tier talent verse go the full WWE, TNA, and WCW way of getting someone else’s top tier talent and saying “hey this is OUR top tier talent, the rejects or guys that left other companies”

They already have a few of them in KO, Bucks, Y2J, Moxley, Pentagon and Fenix.... who were top tier pretty much everywhere else they been.

That’s 7 guys and pretty much the same amount of true top tier you can say in the E right now

(Roman, Seth, AJ, Kofi, DB, Brock, maybe Taker and Cena when they are there) no one else on there roster really is “top tier” and it’s by how they use them or portray them :yeshrug:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

so Kenny Omega, Moxley, Jericho is not top tier talent ?:unimpressed:

and top tier talent dosnt happen spontaneously breh

Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Daniel Bryan, John Cena, Stone Cold were not top tier talent at one point, then they became top tier talent

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
so Kenny Omega, Moxley, Jericho is not top tier talent ?:unimpressed:

and top tier talent dosnt happen spontaneously breh

Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Daniel Bryan, John Cena, Stone Cold were not top tier talent at one point, then they became top tier talent
He is....and he is Literally the only one. (Never thought much of Moxley or the Bucks btw) But i get what AEW is now...kinda like the best of the rest frfr.
Between WWE and NJPW rosters scooping up the European/Mexican/Asian/Samoan talent out here its like AEW is scraping at the bottom of the pudding cup, and thats what i see when i watch their shows....
They seem more like ECW(where they cant be choosy and have to work with what talent they have, good or bad)Than WCW( a limitless checkbook that could make the Okadas, Saber Jrs, and maybe even the Roman Reigns's of the world go hmmmm? Perhaps the grass is greener over there:ehh:) im rocking with them tho....

Apex

Banned
Daps
He is....and he is Literally the only one. (Never thought much of Moxley or the Bucks btw) But i get what AEW is now...kinda like the best of the rest frfr.
Between WWE and NJPW rosters scooping up the European/Mexican/Asian/Samoan talent out here its like AEW is scraping at the bottom of the pudding cup, and thats what i see when i watch their shows....
They seem more like ECW(where they cant be choosy and have to work with what talent they have, good or bad)Than WCW( a limitless checkbook that could make the Okadas, Saber Jrs, and maybe even the Roman Reigns's of the world go hmmmm? Perhaps the grass is greener over there:ehh:) im rocking with them tho....
They could become that eventually

They just started

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I think they trynna build up more of their own top tier talent verse go the full WWE, TNA, and WCW way of getting someone else’s top tier talent and saying “hey this is OUR top tier talent, the rejects or guys that left other companies”

They already have a few of them in KO, Bucks, Y2J, Moxley, Pentagon and Fenix.... who were top tier pretty much everywhere else they been.

That’s 7 guys and pretty much the same amount of true top tier you can say in the E right now

(Roman, Seth, AJ, Kofi, DB, Brock, maybe Taker and Cena when they are there) no one else on there roster really is “top tier” and it’s by how they use them or portray them :yeshrug:
It's clear that they are trying to build up Hangman Page, MJF, Frankie & Scorpio Sky, and possibly Jungle Boy as their future top stars once the tv show starts up. Plus I have a feeling that out of the 4 vice presidents that Cody will be the one that will go after a major title first especially if Jericho becomes the first AEW World Champion.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Jericho hyping up he's going to say some wild shyt on a live mic and I guarantee it will be some lame dad bragging about how cool and bad ass he is. At least he probably won't speak with a low key racist Japanese accent like he does when he does NJ stuff.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It's clear that they are trying to build up Hangman Page, MJF, Frankie & Scorpio Sky, and possibly Jungle Boy as their future top stars once the tv show starts up. Plus I have a feeling that out of the 4 vice presidents that Cody will be the one that will go after a major title first especially if Jericho becomes the first AEW World Champion.

Oh yea... it’s definitely clear. Not sure how anyone else is missing out on that and like @Manny ManhaTTan said. It don’t happen overnight.

It’s still not like other places have this large bowl of top talent themselves either or does everything they can do to minimize guys just so a select few can be elevated and seen as too talent.

That’s why if anything I would hope AEW kinda go as best as they can the Luncha Underground route where damn near their ENTIRE roster was respect and viewed as top talent.

Hell even though they had Famous B kind of a jobber, they still presented him in a way where you wouldn’t just dismiss him and turn the channel..... which most of us do for so many other mid lower cars guys in certain promotions (which since I ain’t trynna attack or pile on, I won’t name)

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Son....ive said it before...but wheres the top-tier talent breh, all that money yall say they got and these guys are the best they can get????

they arguably have more top-tier talent than the WWE already.

if we do a list of the top 10 hottest wrestlers of this late '10s era that we're currently in, then Kenny omega, lucha brothers, young bucks & cody Rhodes would all be on it. that accounts for 60% of the list right there.
then you add john moxley and throw in a vet like Jericho.