[7/13/19] All Elite Wrestling: Fight For The Fallen

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Card looks ass :dead:

AEW is getting the polar opposite response of WWE. People will shyt on WWE no matter what and prop up AEW no matter what.

That 6 man tag makes no sense when MJF was one of the first ones upset that Cody took that chair shot from Spears. And without some type of programming to explain it, how would they end up on the same team? :dahell:

Kenny vs CIMA will be good because they can both go, but there’s no story there other than CIMA won last week. Why again are the Bucks and Rhodes brothers fighting?

It's been discussed on social media. MJF is losing his mind why he is booked for the match. You can't say shyt don't make sense if you not following the story

TL15

Veteran
Daps
It's been discussed on social media. MJF is losing his mind why he is booked for the match. You can't say shyt don't make sense if you not following the story

You’re right, I’m not following the story... on social media

When I said “some type of programming to explain it” I meant TV so that mass audiences could follow.

Admittedly, I don’t follow any of these people on social media (or any wrestlers) so me (like most people) get my storyline updates from the programming.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps

AEW is getting the polar opposite response of WWE. People will shyt on WWE no matter what and prop up AEW no matter what.

That 6 man tag makes no sense when MJF was one of the first ones upset that Cody took that chair shot from Spears. And without some type of programming to explain it, how would they end up on the same team? :dahell:

Kenny vs CIMA will be good because they can both go, but there’s no story there other than CIMA won last week. Why again are the Bucks and Rhodes brothers fighting?

Markkks told me it was psychology

:mjlol:

Match ups dont even make sense...

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You’re right, I’m not following the story... on social media

When I said “some type of programming to explain it” I meant TV so that mass audiences could follow.

Admittedly, I don’t follow any of these people on social media (or any wrestlers) so me (like most people) get my storyline updates from the programming.

They don’t even have TV yet, how else are they gonna build it up outside of social media? :what:

That’s literally the only way to build it up right now. Mu fukkas don’t even think before typing. :dead:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
They don’t even have TV, how else are they gonna build it up outside of social media? :what:

That’s literally the only way to build it up right now. Mu fukkas don’t even think before thinking. :dead:

How would someone think before thinking? :dahell:

But anyway, you’re 100% right. They don’t have television.

A very simple solution would be to do a pairing that doesn’t need to be explained via social media. All they had to do (in this scenario) was have a logical pairing and put Spears and MJF on different teams, rather than have them on the same team. Then there is no need for a “social media” explanation or a TV explanation :yeshrug:

The simple answer is usually the right one. The last show was two weeks before the next. Just put the guy who hit Cody against the guy who was sad about him getting hit.

And :dead: that Spears is on the team against Cody’s opponent last week :mjlol:

But I guess it’s AEW, AEW, AEW and no matter what they must always be right :mjlol:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

A very simple solution would be to do a pairing that doesn’t need to be explained via social media. All they had to do (in this scenario) was have a logical pairing and put Spears and MJF on different teams, rather than have them on the same team. Then there is no need for a “social media” explanation or a TV explanation :yeshrug:

The simple answer is usually the right one. The last show was two weeks before the next. Just put the guy who hit Cody against the guy who was sad about him getting hit.

But I guess it’s AEW, AEW, AEW and no matter what they must always be right :mjlol:

They might have MJF turn on Spears. :ld:

And I meant to use “typing,” which i went back and edited.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

And stop acting like 2 people who don’t see eye to eye aren’t booked as a team. This isn’t the first time it’s happened. :comeon:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps

You miserable b*stards are just conditioned to hate everything :mjlol:

It's a low key event being run for locals in aid of a charity.

They don't even have a TV show yet. It's basically a house show.

God damn just stop watching wrestling if you can't get any enjoyment from it. :hhh:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
You miserable b*stards are just conditioned to hate everything :mjlol:

It's a low key event being run for locals in aid of a charity.

They don't even have a TV show yet. It's basically a house show.

God damn just stop watching wrestling if you can't get any enjoyment from it. :hhh:

Some of them definitely are miserable. Others are WWE stans in their feelings. :coffee: