[7/13/19] All Elite Wrestling: Fight For The Fallen

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You’re right, I’m not following the story... on social media

When I said “some type of programming to explain it” I meant TV so that mass audiences could follow.

Admittedly, I don’t follow any of these people on social media (or any wrestlers) so me (like most people) get my storyline updates from the programming.

2 things.

Going back to the so called WWE criticism.... we also a lot of times give them passes for there lack of story telling and just putting guys together. Like why initially is Andrade getting paired with Apollo? Now I know they trynna flesh it out now after the effect. But initially I don’t know what the plan for that was. There are about 3-5 other pairings I can say the same of.

Also being that AEW keeps saying they trynna go the “sports route”

Most times in sports there are no “stories” when players/teams/athletes get matched up.

Yes there was a “story” when Jon Jones fought Rashad or DC. But when he fought others, there wasn’t and everything was just fine

I’m actually fine with them moving away from that.... people forget early on in wrestling not every match had or needed this “story” sometimes you just put 2 people in the ring and let them go out and put on a great match. If something comes of that great, if not you move on

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
And stop acting like 2 people who don’t see eye to eye aren’t booked as a team. This isn’t the first time it’s happened. :comeon:

Ziggler and KO was just booked together 3 days ago and they don’t see eye to eye:russ:

hadouken

quarter circle forward
Daps
They gotta get rid of Michael Nakazawa, he sucks.
im guessing that hes there mostly to take care of the japanese wrestlers. hes been getting decent pops from the crowd. he shouldnt be on the main card thats for sure. stick to pre shows or the background

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
oh alright thats who you were talking about lmao

thought some bozo came out with the name 'dustin'

:dwillhuh:

youre even dumber than i thought.

now go ahead and upp the "leave wacky d" thread that the other retard made, so you two can jerk each other off in your feelings again.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
:dwillhuh:

youre even dumber than i thought.

now go ahead and upp the "leave wacky d" thread that the other retard made, so you two can jerk each other off in your feelings again.
I haven't even watched a show you tool :what:

said multiple times on this forum I haven't watched wrestling in months. Given all these indy bums that are out there it's not out of question for someone tobe named 'dustin'

you stink breathed weirdo

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I haven't even watched a show you tool :what:

said multiple times on this forum I haven't watched wrestling in months. Given all these indy bums that are out there it's not out of question for someone tobe named 'dustin'

you stink breathed weirdo

what?

now im convinced that youre 11 years old.

dustin is his real name, and hes been using it on & off for 3 decades now.