• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
It's directed at you because you are 1 of 3-5 bytch ass nikkas that use bad faith arguments no matter what the topic is. Everyone knows Biden is an old Zionists fukk nikka that may die in office. Everybody tells yo bytch ass this over and over again. Yet still, bytch nikkas like you just have a desire to add a bad faith statement just to "own a Lib", I'm a progressive you pink bytch.

The added bad faith fukk nikka tendancies you display is unnecessary. If nikkas are in your face saying "Biden is garbage, I'm only voting because id become a mass killer in a dictatorship and I love my family", what the fukk can you accomplish with a comment like "but Democrats".

nikka youse a bytch
Breh, stop getting riled up over that goofy ass poster. He's using every example to vote for Trump. No self respecting individual would do that.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
:russell: protect white massa at all costs I got it bruh...:beli: im a c00n tho...:troll: man you need serious psychological help..:mjlol:
Bad faith = saying I protect white men at all costs when 62% of my posts are about getting people to realize that killing oppressors is the only way out of it 🤣🤣🤣.

You can't mak this shyt up dawg 🤣

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
air-gordon-o.gif
Not Air Gordon :russ:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:russell: protect white massa at all costs I got it bruh...:beli: im a c00n tho...:troll: man you need serious psychological help..:mjlol:
EDIT:
Seeing your anger defending your white zaddy biden it's insanity and yet im not the only person on this site or anywhere around the internet that hates him. you got smoke for everyone else? you got smoke for dudes overseas, you got smoke for all the black folks families that was destroyed by biden???:jbhmm:
You know who you sound exactly like when your post? I was literally watching this thinking it could be you. :ohhh: