Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its elder abuse at this point to elect this fossil. Says a lot about the Democratic party if this is the best they can do.
:mjlol:
giphy.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Bro stop being a fukking c00n ass dumb nikka. It's not an act, you were born on stuck on stupid and you refuse to drift towards educated. Mentally you will never reach "educated", your best bet is to at least try to not look like a fukkin idiot. Lame ass nikka.

Everything you post is a bad faith conversation. Every single post, bytch ass nikka.

You've been in hundreds of threads, replied to thousands of posts where every single nikka on this site says they don't want Biden. Every nikka. Matter fact, there is no person in this forum that's pro Biden, not a single person outside of MSNBC execs (the anchors don't even want bro) has ever said or believed that this is the best we have to offer.

No fukkin person thinks that, and you know that shyt. Yet you continue to push agenda driven bad faith shyt.

nikka youse a bytch

200w.gif

Hit dogs do holla...:mjlol: im not the only one calling bidens age into account and yet you single me out with all your anger....You go around to everyone with this shyt or is the smoke limited to only me??? :bryan: you need a hobby man...

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Mexico just elected a Physicist as President.

Singapore elected a Senior Wrangler Mathematician who invented a famous C++ algorithm and ran the country as Prime Minister for the last 20 years.

Biden is still better than Trump, but our candidates to lead our country the next four years are quite lacking.

Sad thing is, I expect more of the same for 2028.

is it too much to ask that our next Presidential candidates and government officials at least somewhat know how to code? Seriously, can we make it a requirement that they have a Github Repository? There are some fashion models who even have that.

Can our government officials show they at least have some kind of cultured talent that indicates they have a sharp brain?

AOC at least got a good League of Legends ranking without putting much time in - if anything that shows a high-processing brain. These other dinosaurs are literally sitting there, probably not using their brains yet getting paid stacks to make policy while having zero understanding of modern tech in a world where A.I does some insane shyt already.
The two smartest candidates were andrew yang on the left and vivek on the right... if we're gonna be honest

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
200w.gif

Hit dogs do holla...:mjlol: im not the only one calling bidens age into account and yet you single me out with all your anger....You go around to everyone with this shyt or is the smoke limited to only me??? :bryan: you need a hobby man...
It's directed at you because you are 1 of 3-5 bytch ass nikkas that use bad faith arguments no matter what the topic is. Everyone knows Biden is an old Zionists fukk nikka that may die in office. Everybody tells yo bytch ass this over and over again. Yet still, bytch nikkas like you just have a desire to add a bad faith statement just to "own a Lib", I'm a progressive you pink bytch.

The added bad faith fukk nikka tendancies you display is unnecessary. If nikkas are in your face saying "Biden is garbage, I'm only voting because id become a mass killer in a dictatorship and I love my family", what the fukk can you accomplish with a comment like "but Democrats".

nikka youse a bytch

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The two smartest candidates were andrew yang on the left and vivek on the right... if we're gonna be honest
and quite honestly I'd rather have a pool of candidates like them to choose from and just pick the one who seems the most trustworthy.

Picking the candidates who can't even handle much complex thinking is wild. I already know their shady advisers are just confusing and influencing them to sign selfish policies and Executive Orders.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
and quite honestly I'd rather have a pool of candidates like them to choose from and just pick the one who seems the most trustworthy.

Picking the candidates who can't even handle much complex thinking is wild.
Both Yang and Rival Swap Meats are bought by AIPAC and have Russia affiliations. Both of them go against programs that benefit black people.

Vivek would be on my hit list, id NEVER consider Yang

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Both Yang and Rival Swap Meats are bought by AIPAC and have Russia affiliations. Both of them go against programs that benefit black people.

Vivek would be on my hit list, id NEVER consider Yang
But that's what I mean, at least 10 candidates of equal brain power. At least capable of a rival mental stacks. There are a good amount of smart people out there.

Then pick the ones with the best policies.
There's a reason why those two stand out - the morons they put up out there for their competition have been :mindblown:

They probably thought that shyt was taking candy from babies and didn't even have to put in half the effort they did in college to fool these people.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Bro stop being a fukking c00n ass dumb nikka. It's not an act, you were born on stuck on stupid and you refuse to drift towards educated. Mentally you will never reach "educated", your best bet is to at least try to not look like a fukkin idiot. Lame ass nikka.

Everything you post is a bad faith conversation. Every single post, bytch ass nikka.

You've been in hundreds of threads, replied to thousands of posts where every single nikka on this site says they don't want Biden. Every nikka. Matter fact, there is no person in this forum that's pro Biden, not a single person outside of MSNBC execs (the anchors don't even want bro) has ever said or believed that this is the best we have to offer.

No fukkin person thinks that, and you know that shyt. Yet you continue to push agenda driven bad faith shyt.

nikka youse a bytch
:picard:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It's directed at you because you are 1 of 3-5 bytch ass nikkas that use bad faith arguments no matter what the topic is. Everyone knows Biden is an old Zionists fukk nikka that may die in office. Everybody tells yo bytch ass this over and over again. Yet still, bytch nikkas like you just have a desire to add a bad faith statement just to "own a Lib", I'm a progressive you pink bytch.

The added bad faith fukk nikka tendancies you display is unnecessary. If nikkas are in your face saying "Biden is garbage, I'm only voting because id become a mass killer in a dictatorship and I love my family", what the fukk can you accomplish with a comment like "but Democrats".

nikka youse a bytch

:russell: protect white massa at all costs I got it bruh...:beli: im a c00n tho...:troll: man you need serious psychological help..:mjlol:
EDIT:
Seeing your anger defending your white zaddy biden it's insanity and yet im not the only person on this site or anywhere around the internet that hates him. you got smoke for everyone else? you got smoke for dudes overseas, you got smoke for all the black folks families that was destroyed by biden???:jbhmm: