• Poll closed .

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just said you spouting the same shyt black MAGA does. :hubie:

Just because i wanna see biden burn in hell doesnt mean I'm maga tho...:what: does your brain not think beyond that??? like millions of people hate both parties so to you they dont exist???

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You don't say shyt I hear from liberal politicians only MAGA politicians. So you really both sides breh? :jbhmm:

I had smoke for trump when he was in office too...:dahell: y'all got short term memory loss it's ridiculous... but who's currently in charge now???:beli:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I'll read the rest of the article when I find some time but the Democrats believe they're above true community outreach.
So you get grassroots movements like this until they're coopted at a later date like BLM.

The problem is when people who are in poverty know they're politically/economically disadvantaged and aren't receiving
the help they need from their local, state or federal government who are then routinely asked to show up and "support"
every four years because it's always the "Greatest election of their lives".

The other three years, their lives are forfeit and their problems are their own.

No matter the party.

This is a massive disconnect and is part of the reason that fascism only grows in this country.

Wrong,

We don't vote because we (insert derogatory statements here).

If only Black folk weren't (insert derogatory statements here).

You know, other races don't do things (insert derogatory statements here) like Black folks.

Just shut up and vote for blue no matter who.
Now where is my check :mjgrin: