Votes: 103 59.9%
  • Nígga Please

Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The democrats don't care because Black people don't matter to the democrats. The problem is the GOP spite Black people. It's way Claude Anderson is right. We need to sale our votes as a collective to whoever wants to give us the best deal like an union
I think the answer is to be politically active outside of elections to force elected officials hands. Right now the only way to influence things is being a donor. Dems and GOP are comfortable with that because it means they don’t have to listen to voter issues. That’s why this New Era Detroit group is kind of important because they are doing that.

The next step tho is political education along with the organizing. The choice shouldn’t be Dems or GOP. It should be finding the candidate that best aligns with your views. There are non major party candidates that may. Educate yourself to find that answer.

The general election should be a touchdown after all the work over the prior 2/4/6 years, not the thing we pin our hopes and dreams on.

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Mexico just elected a Physicist as President.

Singapore elected a Senior Wrangler Mathematician who invented a famous C++ algorithm and ran the country as Prime Minister for the last 20 years. To indicate how smart that is, James Clerk Maxwell (Maxwell's Equations) and William Thompson Kelvin (known for the units of Kelvin regarding temperature) were Second Wranglers.

Meanwhile people here in the U.S are legit saying "At least who I'm voting for knows how to ride a bicycle!"

Do you know how ridiculous that is?

Biden is still miles better than Trump, but our candidates to lead our country the next four years are quite lacking.

Sad thing is, I expect more of the same for 2028.

Is it too much to ask that our next Presidential candidates and government officials at least somewhat know how to code?
Seriously, can we make it a requirement that they at least have a Github Repository?
There are some fashion models who even have that.

shyt, can our government officials show they at least have some kind of cultured talent that indicates they have a sharp brain besides being a grifter?

AOC at least got a good League of Legends ranking without putting much time in - if anything that shows a high-processing brain. These other dinosaurs are literally sitting there, probably not using their brains, not paying attention, sleeping through everything yet getting paid stacks to make policy. All while having zero understanding of modern tech in a world where A.I does some insane shyt already.

Isaac Newton and Benjamin Frankiin used to have places on western government. Can we get more smarts into government seats?

After watching the recent interview, I'm not even kidding when I say this, but Ray J can do a much better job and is smarter than many of these people in Congress. I'm not even exaggerating: you'd engineer a better country for everyone living here if you replace many of these Congressmen and women with Ray J - that's not even a joke and goes for both sides of the aisle.

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
shyt wild to me. Do yall think she was bribed by Leonard Leo and them?
Either that or they used their medical connections to speed up her death, which is definitely something an evil entity like Leo would do.

If we ever get a person in power that will flix power, Leo is the first person that gotta go. He is the mastermind of a lot of this shyt. You cut the head off of a movement, they will crumble.

Imagine the look on Clarence, Bret, Amy, and Alito's face if the leader of the nation eliminated their leader and let the world know why it has to be done.

You won't need violence to remove them after that. They'd all step down out of fear.

Bu bu bu but............. You can't just off people as a leader.

Says who? The government has killed every single president that wanted to speed up civil rights. They've killed every black and brown leader that challenged white supremacy around the world. They will kill you if you get into leadership and make things happen without creating a level of fear.

Why not lead with instilling fear?

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
air-gordon-o.gif

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
:beli: and this is who y'all want us to vote for??? this is the best america has to offer the entire world?
Bro stop being a fukking c00n ass dumb nikka. It's not an act, you were born on stuck on stupid and you refuse to drift towards educated. Mentally you will never reach "educated", your best bet is to at least try to not look like a fukkin idiot. Lame ass nikka.

Everything you post is a bad faith conversation. Every single post, bytch ass nikka.

You've been in hundreds of threads, replied to thousands of posts where every single nikka on this site says they don't want Biden. Every nikka. Matter fact, there is no person in this forum that's pro Biden, not a single person outside of MSNBC execs (the anchors don't even want bro) has ever said or believed that this is the best we have to offer.

No fukkin person thinks that, and you know that shyt. Yet you continue to push agenda driven bad faith shyt.

nikka youse a bytch

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli: and this is who y'all want us to vote for??? this is the best america has to offer the entire world?

So you would rather have racist Trump to be the president again and fukked this country up again?

I don't like both of them but I have no choice but vote actually politician Biden

Damn, I miss Obama :mjcry: