Votes: 103 59.9%
  • Nígga Please

Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
I think the play is to have Joe get re-elected have him step down a few months into office and have Kamala step in.
cKtrGGMCsmm3jfpq0l.webp

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I think the answer is to be politically active outside of elections to force elected officials hands. Right now the only way to influence things is being a donor. Dems and GOP are comfortable with that because it means they don’t have to listen to voter issues. That’s why this New Era Detroit group is kind of important because they are doing that.

The next step tho is political education along with the organizing. The choice shouldn’t be Dems or GOP. It should be finding the candidate that best aligns with your views. There are non major party candidates that may. Educate yourself to find that answer.

The general election should be a touchdown after all the work over the prior 2/4/6 years, not the thing we pin our hopes and dreams on.
That's the way to do it right now but that way hasn't worked for the collective. I am talking specifically about the collective

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
We deserve what we get coming to us
That cuts both ways. After all that is presented to you by these two parties, whoever you vote for, you DESERVE EVERYTHING their actions lead to bringing forth on this society and planet. :sas2:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
You folks are doing that for Biden though. Be honest about your dikkriding
I would expect you to be able to post a single post praising Biden, and I know you can't.

Id expect you to post a single news clip with absolute praise for Biden from guests, but ALL OF THEM SAID "this is what we have, the alternative is dictatorship".

Id expect you to be able to post a single proof of absolute praise that's not coming from folks beholden to Israel. But I know you can't do that, because"praise" of Biden DIES NOT EXIST.

Id expect you to do a little bit of research and be able to come back and say "damn I was wrong " as I have done multiple times about athletes (nikka I thought Kris Dunn was gonna be like D Wade, I thought the 2017 draft class would be the greatest ever, Josh Jackson ain't even in the league now and Markelle has had an awful career).

Bro. We've came to a conclusion and ended our 1-2 year beef. Read thru this post, then ask yourself, AM I THE ONE DOING THIS?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This has nothing to do with misinformation
This is voter apathy
People are looking around and seeing nothing change
People that are actually doing work in these communities
Not armchair militants running they mouths and fingers on a Internet forum
Are looking at the landscape and seeing two old white muthafukkas that don’t have the best interest for what they trying to accomplish
Of course the boogeyman, glazing Biden dikk eaters will say otherwise because he threw a few scraps on the table that looks like progress
Then you look at other communities clearly being placated to more
Ie how immigrants rights and the displacement that’s going on in black communities because of it
A felonious stop Asian hate bill
Black people are tired of always being the be all to elections and get nothing specifically talking to their plight
While others clearly don’t give a shyt about the democrats and never have the cross to bear of responsibility when this shyt goes sodeways
53% of white women voted for trump and no smoke was brought to them
Then they had a faux womens march after they elected that sumbytch
32% of Latinos voted that fukk in as well
Asians typically don’t vote but they crying because they got heat for 4 years
Most attacks were from their white owners
But black people were made to look like the violent oppressors of a whole community
So ask yourself
Why the fukk would any sane black person vote
You can’t use that tired ancestor talk shyt because our ancestors didn’t die for the bullshyt we are going through today
Ain’t no progression going on
And even when we beat the odds
The deck is stacked even higher
Black people are looking around and seeing ain’t shyt changed but the year
Thus creating apathy

giphy.gif