• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
NYT is calling Biden resentful and deranged
A deranged and resentful Biden is said to be throwing darts at a picture of Obama and George Clooney in his cabin as he recovers from COVID. Sources say he has been complaining that “it was supposed to be mine, how could they do this to me”. Reports confirm Commander has even been biting anyone that hasn’t bent the knee to Biden and the tension in the cabin is at an all time high.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Progressive policy should have came with higher taxes on the wealthy. More money slushing around is going to cause inflation without a money drain. Why blame Biden for policies you wanted?
I mean I've liked the job he's done personally but average person don't understand economics, so he's going to get blamed. Can't hold rates at 7-8% for two years and expect people not to freak out. Trump chose reelection over hurting people's pockets, which is why he had the fed buying up junk bonds to holding up a faux economy pre pandemic.

People seeing gas car prices car insurance home insurance food prices go up, it's been disastrous, I'm not surprised his base is enthusiastic. They probably thinking trump can't be that bad fiscally right?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
When I go on Twitter the whole For You page is Blue MAGA accounts begging Biden to stay in the race :wtf:

Don't nobody fukk with Biden like that. shyt is a psy op to make it easier for Trump to win :camby:
You never think your for you page is a direct result of the shyt you’re clicking on and searching for?

Or

Maybe you’re the outlier.

Either way, log off. Cut your time back. Touch grass. Breath that pollen filled air :ahh: