WHO WINS?

• Total voters

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I mean I've liked the job he's done personally but average person don't understand economics, so he's going to get blamed. Can't hold rates at 7-8% for two years and expect people not to freak out. Trump chose reelection over hurting people's pockets, which is why he had the fed buying up junk bonds to holding up a faux economy pre pandemic.

People seeing gas car prices car insurance home insurance food prices go up, it's been disastrous, I'm not surprised his base is enthusiastic. They probably thinking trump can't be that bad fiscally right?
The alternative is high unemployment. Which is worse than inflation

Prices are high because people have money to afford this stuff

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I mean I've liked the job he's done personally but average person don't understand economics, so he's going to get blamed. Can't hold rates at 7-8% for two years and expect people not to freak out. Trump chose reelection over hurting people's pockets, which is why he had the fed buying up junk bonds to holding up a faux economy pre pandemic.

People seeing gas car prices car insurance home insurance food prices go up, it's been disastrous, I'm not surprised his base is enthusiastic. They probably thinking trump can't be that bad fiscally right?
Interest rates are high because congress refused to raise taxes. If Biden should get blame it’s because of that but I don’t think congress has any desire to raise taxes on the wealthy.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

The Biden campaign’s approach to these anxieties is to insist that Americans are wrong — that experts’ objective economic data disproves ordinary people’s subjective sense of precarity. Rather than listen to their lived experience, which tells them that they are insecure despite all the job creation and economic growth, or accept what they see and hear, which tells them that the president is too old for the job, Americans should fear only Donald Trump, the Democrats insist — and put their trust in Biden, the only leader who can save us from the autocratic abyss.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
More progressive than Hamas. :umad:

Hey you might not be aware of this but Hamas is not a progressive political party.

Also you may not be aware that despite Hamas blaming Palestinian civilians for rape and extra judicial killings on Oct 7 HRW found credible evidence that Hamas committed war crimes, and crimes against humanity including acts of sexual violence

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

Trump is poised to bypass his legal woes thanks to judges he appointed​

Donald Trump is on the cusp of emerging unscathed from his four criminal prosecutions — thanks almost entirely to the decisions of four judges he appointed.

Trump’s three Supreme Court picks formed a decisive bloc to declare presidents immune from prosecution for official conduct — freezing the charges he faces in multiple jurisdictions for trying to subvert the 2020 election and putting his New York conviction in doubt. Then his nominee to the federal court in Florida, Judge Aileen Cannon, handed him another victory by dismissing the charges he faces for hoarding classified documents and concealing them from investigators.

The courts are the most important thing to vote on. Not these presidents. It's this. The power to shape laws and their legal interpretations of them.