WHO WINS?

• Total voters

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Unless there is a constitutional change, Trump can’t run in 2028z

Dude you think they won’t run a Trump or put him as VP or have him involved some kind of way ? I know he can’t run again for now, but I’ll be laughing so hard when Trump says he’s running again.

Stop being cute and I find it rich as a Nigerian, you’re not even remotely mad at Trump for shytting on your whole continent.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
well, yeah…what did biden expect? Within minutes after the debate a button was pushed on Biden. Thats all Biden’s fault.

I’m not saying Biden is not at fault but to be using right wing media to attack a democrat is insane to me. Fox News and Newsmax are dropping leaks on the Biden campaign is nauseating to me

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Dude you think they won’t run a Trump or put him as VP or have him involved some kind of way ? I know he can’t run again for now, but I’ll be laughing so hard when Trump says he’s running again.

Stop being cute and I find it rich as a Nigerian, you’re not even remotely mad at Trump for shytting on your whole continent.
The constitution. You need a better understanding of it.

And I have no idea what you talking about with me not being mad at Trump. You can’t just say random shyt without anything backing your position. This is pointless since you don’t understand the constitution.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:mjgrin: Wisconsin is never going for Trump, at all. You have Democratic Powerhouses of Madison and Milwaukee metros, but also the erosion of Republican support of Brown and the WOW Counties because of Roe v. Wade's overturn. Plus for our state only, Trump is linked to FOXCONN, and the damage it caused our economy.

Biden, Kamala, Anybody... Wisconsin will vote any Democrat over Trump.
We still got to deal with Waukesha or however you say it. CNN had a bunch of “undecideds” on after Trump speech and like 10 of them gave it a A or B :snoop:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
The constitution. You need a better understanding of it.

:russ: :russ:

My Nigerian friend, you really think I didn’t know or anybody here didn’t know this ?

Anyway back to business.

If Obama and the Democrats are serious, here is the ticket.

Harris/Beshear or Harris/Obama

Or

Gretchen/Obama

That way you can appease the black women and win the Midwest. If Obama doesn’t wanna step up to the plate then he should chill in his ranch with his beautiful family and help as he can. He should not be tearing things down

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Some of them only talked about how he got shot and he tried to unify the country :russ:
I’m convinced those people aren’t real. They say they are “undecided” so they can get the attention of the media, but they know exactly what the fukk they are gonna say when they get interviewed.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I’m convinced those people aren’t real. They say they are “undecided” so they can get the attention of the media, but they know exactly what the fukk they are gonna say when they get interviewed.
They’re hired extras for the show. They’re a part of the production.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s the point you’re making here bozo ?
the fact that these pieces of shyt have covered up for biden the past couple years is an absolute disgrace. if we had remotely honest and competent journalism, instead of left wing nuthuggers, we wouldnt be in this position

going back a month and seeing the outrage over "cheap fakes" is :laff:maybe they weren't too cheap, huh? or fake?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
As far as Kamala goes -

1. Better able to campaign and speak and will do WAY better in a debate vs Trump
2. Better positioned to rally women on abortion, being a woman herself
3. In a good position to counter GOP rhetoric on crime, since she's a prosecutor and Trump is a felon
4. Might be able to get back some of the anti-Israel vote that's against Biden

I'm not saying Kamala wins for sure - but I'd take her over Biden if we can't have a convention. Opinions about Biden and Trump are set in stone, Kamala still has room for improvement.

I'm don't think anybody in the #1 camp has explained why they think Biden can win when no incumbent POTUS with <40% approval has ever won reelection.
Kamala can do all of this as the VP. A black woman can not get the voters that matter. This will always be america

4. Those people are fools

It seems that those anti Biden attacks are very coordinated. Some democrats wanna lose because they know how bad a second trump term will be for the country. They know everybody will come out and vote against him in 2028 and the MAGA cult. They see this as an easy path. Swap Biden and lose and hope the country has MAGA PTSD.
This is not a strategy,

I think they just want to juice voter enthusiasm

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
We still got to deal with Waukesha or however you say it. CNN had a bunch of “undecideds” on after Trump speech and like 10 of them gave it a A or B :snoop:

That's part of the WOW; Waukesha, Ozaukee and Washington; Milwaukee's suburbs.

They have been a anchor point for Republicans, and still are... but gradually Republicans are losing hold.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
the fact that these pieces of shyt have covered up for biden the past couple years is an absolute disgrace. if we had remotely honest and competent journalism, instead of left wing nuthuggers, we wouldnt be in this position

going back a month and seeing the outrage over "cheap fakes" is :laff:maybe they weren't too cheap, huh? or fake?
But those were fakes tho.