WHO WINS?

• Total voters

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
the fact that these pieces of shyt have covered up for biden the past couple years is an absolute disgrace. if we had remotely honest and competent journalism, instead of left wing nuthuggers, we wouldnt be in this position

going back a month and seeing the outrage over "cheap fakes" is :laff:maybe they weren't too cheap, huh? or fake?

I asked you because she clearly showed the videos were fake but of course you fell in your own trap :dead:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
@Loose you were on the same wave during the midterms. Then we had a blue wave. The polls said the same thing about being a red wave.

All those polls will help Trump and his team contest the election when they get washed.

@BigMoneyGrip we will be here calling all those dudes out. Cacmamba will just say “guess I was wrong but Biden brain only gonna get worse. This changes nothing :mjlol:

Watch it

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
@Loose you were on the same wave during the midterms. Then we had a blue wave. The polls said the same thing about being a red wave.

All those polls will help Trump and his team contest the election when they get washed.

@BigMoneyGrip we will be here calling all those dudes out. Cacmamba will just say “guess I was wrong but Biden brain only gonna get worse. This changes nothing :mjlol:

Watch it
Nah I wasn't, I've always been adamant that democrats would win in spite of biden because he's not on the ballot. Even now if biden wasn't on the ballot the conversation would be saving abortion rights, female rights etc

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Nah I wasn't, I've always been adamant that democrats would win in spite of biden because he's not on the ballot. Even now if biden wasn't on the ballot the conversation would be saving abortion rights, female rights etc

If Biden was not on the ballot, the media would be calling Trump a changed man and "Can she beat Trump?" "Last woman to face Trump lost badly, does she have what it takes?" "What is Kamala's race ? "

You have way too much faith in those bozos.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Whats bidens plans here, he think people will eventually look over the fact that he's 82 and looks to have decreased motor kills?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
If Biden was not on the ballot, the media would be calling Trump a changed man and "Can she beat Trump?" "Last woman to face Trump lost badly, does she have what it takes?" "What is Kamala's race ? "

You have way too much faith in those bozos.
Nah I disagree, I think bidens polls have given trump significant passes all year. But this goes into the whole thing of dems should have had a primary. Replacing him with kamala is just the hope that we can at least save the senate or house at this point. Maybe the ticket energizing dems