WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Kamala and a white male is stronger than Newsome and anyone else except Michelle Obama.

The optics of passing over a black woman who’s a VP for a white male will definitely piss off black women
It would do double damage. Take away a black woman and leave you really with only Wes Moore to try to “make up” for fukking over black people and he’s still too green now.

They are trying to force newsome he can wait 8 years it ain’t that serious.

This isn’t a time for games. Black women are the backbone of the party. Don’t fukk with them.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Here's your typical aimless supporter or politician.

"Something needs to happen about Biden..."

Okay, what?

"He needs to step down!"

Okay, so what's the plan?

"He needs to step down!"

Okay, what are we doing if he steps down?.....

:what: the plans have been painstakingly laid out step by step in here multiple times! If anyone has no plan it's the Keep-Biden folks who cannot answer how in the fukk Biden is going to win an election he is badly losing right now when HE HAS PUBLICLY LOST THE CONFIDENCE OF MAJOR MEMBERS OF HIS OWN PARTY AND CANNOT ENTER A CAR ON HIS OWN! Sticking with Biden is SUICIDE! HE'S DEAD!

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Don't get it twisted either. Gretch or Andy don't wanna get tossed to the wolves for 4 months and tank their future chances in 28.

They self pre-serving their damn selves too.
As they should. Which is why none of the names being floated have ever made sense.

Kill your political career in national politics before it's started being the equivalent of a scab.

Look at the damage DeSantis did to himself hopping in the fire before being ready.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Don't get it twisted either. Gretch or Andy don't wanna get tossed to the wolves for 4 months and tank their future chances in 28.

Yep. This is also a big factor. Can’t go into 2028 with a stain on your shirt.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
dkWmX.png

IMO, something like this is probably the most realistic shot Dems have this year.

GA is gone, and I wouldn't be optimistic about NV or WI, but if they can hold MI, PA, and AZ Dems can squeak by.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

I often think about this too and not just with the two people you mentioned.

The type of people that aspire to be POTUS most likely don't want to gamble their careers away in a 4 month campaign. It would be a blemish on their resume

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
As they should. Which is why none of the names being floated have ever made sense.

Kill your political career in national politics before it's started being the equivalent of a scab.

Look at the damage DeSantis did to himself hopping in the fire before being ready.
That’s also a great point. Horseshoe gang and a lot of these politicians never considered the people they are throwing out are just as self serving as them and actually have to want to run right now too.

Why would I go out there and potentially destroy my career with a haphazardly put together campaign. Plus the other nominee literally almost got his head blown off :dead:

Edit: honey I’m running for president. I have less than 100 days to convince the nation to like me. Also there’s a chance I could be killed on live tv. Also half the nation will immediately hate you and our children. By the way if we lose the other half of the nation will hate us and I probably won’t be able to advance in my career ever again. What do you think?

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Sticking with Biden is kicking a field goal down 7 at the 35 yard line with 3 seconds to go.

3 seconds to go in the 4th quarter would be like November 1st

We're in the 3rd quarter and down by a score.

This is more like replacing your starting QB with a one of the fans in the stadium

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
All of the political armchair consultants continue to ignore the fact that Biden is losing in polls that have RFK with 9-10% vote and a 6-7% undecided number.

They're speaking as if the race is already out of reach for Biden.
Just me but I think RFK is going to drop and endorse Trump. That phone call was sinister.

Also I don’t think he’s actually polling that high in the first place.