• Total voters

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Oh yeah? Make the argument then.....

No one that’s #2 or #3 has done a good job explaining why they’re in the camp. I bad debate performance is not a legit reason

As far as Kamala goes -

1. Better able to campaign and speak and will do WAY better in a debate vs Trump
2. Better positioned to rally women on abortion, being a woman herself
3. In a good position to counter GOP rhetoric on crime, since she's a prosecutor and Trump is a felon
4. Might be able to get back some of the anti-Israel vote that's against Biden

I'm not saying Kamala wins for sure - but I'd take her over Biden if we can't have a convention. Opinions about Biden and Trump are set in stone, Kamala still has room for improvement.

I'm don't think anybody in the #1 camp has explained why they think Biden can win when no incumbent POTUS with <40% approval has ever won reelection.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is idiotic. You're not being a "mindless cult member" by uniting the party and shifting the focus back on Trump. That's what should be happening.

So basically shut up and vote for the cult leader. That is exactly the behavior of cult members. The cult leader must never be questioned. All hail the cult leader.

Blue MAGA is such a fitting description.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As far as Kamala goes -

1. Better able to campaign and speak and will do WAY better in a debate vs Trump
3. In a good position to counter GOP rhetoric on crime, since she's a prosecutor and Trump is a felon

I'm not saying Kamala wins for sure - but I'd take her over Biden if we can't have a convention. Opinions about Biden and Trump are set in stone, Kamala still has room for improvement.

I'm don't think anybody in the #1 camp has explained why they think Biden can win when no incumbent POTUS with <40% approval has ever won reelection.

The polls are wrong when they show Biden losing to Trump don’t you know. But the polls are right when they show Kamala losing to Trump. :heh:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Yes, let's listen to Cenk pontificate about campaign eligibility and ballot access. How he convinced 7,000 people to donate to his presidential run that he was never eligible for is still beyond me
You can’t be more a hustling grifter than that. Get people to donate to your campaign when you know damn well you aren’t eligible to be president. He should be disqualified from leftist public discourse just off of the strength of that.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So basically shut up and vote for the cult leader. That is exactly the behavior of cult members. The cult leader must never be questioned. All hail the cult leader.

Blue MAGA is such a fitting description.

No, because I made it clear that I would vote for whoever the Democrat nominee is so long as they are pushing much of the same agenda that's been laid out on the campaign trail to this point. This "blue MAGA" shyt you guys are trying to push out there is clown status... nobody cares about that shyt.

I don't "need" Biden to be the nominee. I want the person who has the BEST shot of defeating Trump. If that's not Biden... then show me who... I don't think it's Kamala... she's trailing Trump in all of the same polls you guys are posting AND we have evidence of a white woman losing the Rust Belt to Trump...

Also... before Biden steps aside, I want to see a sound strategy.... "We need to replace him!" is not a strategy. That's nothing. Anyone can say "we need to do xyz..." show me what the plan is.

That's the problem with The Aimless Ones.... if there was a sound plan in place I'd be open to listening.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, let's listen to Cenk pontificate about campaign eligibility and ballot access. How he convinced 7,000 people to donate to his presidential run that he was never eligible for is still beyond me

Cenk can be obnoxious, but he was right about Biden months before everybody else. He was mocked, chastised and attacked for months, but he was right. You can’t take that away from him.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No, because I made it clear that I would vote for whoever the Democrat nominee is so long as they are pushing much of the same agenda that's been laid out on the campaign trail to this point. This "blue MAGA" shyt you guys are trying to push out there is clown status... nobody cares about that shyt.

I don't "need" Biden to be the nominee. I want the person who has the BEST shot of defeating Trump. If that's not Biden... then show me who... I don't think it's Kamala... she's trailing Trump in all of the same polls you guys are posting AND we have evidence of a white woman losing the Rust Belt to Trump...

Also... before Biden steps aside, I want to see a sound strategy.... "We need to replace him!" is not a strategy. That's nothing. Anyone can say "we need to do xyz..." show me what the plan is.

That's the problem with The Aimless Ones.... if there was a sound plan in place I'd be open to listening.
At this point it’s not even 100% for sure if there’s time to even put another person on the ballots.

“Aimless ones” indeed :francis:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
As far as Kamala goes -

At least you are bringing something to this discussion unlike so many others....

1. I agree that she will be able to hit the trail harder and she has upped her oratory skills. I don't think Trump will debate her though, Vance is already ducking so I'm not sure how much that will matter.

2. I don't think women need another woman to tell them about abortion and what the GOP has done. It's out there, we have seen that it's a losing strategy for Republicans in other races. They need to be hitting Vance over the head every single day for supporting national abortion bans.

3. I don't think being a prosecutor has helped Kamala in the past. You remember "COPMALA.." Yes, she'll be able hit prosecute the case against Trump but she will also open up all of those old California stories about her locking folks up. I don't think it's a "good thing".. it's probably a wash.

4. I think that's already happening with Biden in place. The RNC showed that the GOP does not give a single fukk about Palestine so it's either going to be a "+" for Democrats or people will just stay home.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Realistically i think if a smooth transition to Kamala was on the table Biden would have taken it.

The people pulling the strings don’t want Kamala.
It’ll be smoother than a cobbled up convention.

The suits just need to take their own L and let Kamala be crowned