• Total voters

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Who do they want?
fukk if i know, nobody will say.

Hell we don’t even know if one of the names floating around would actually want to be the nominee under these circumstances.

We going public with shyt. Why don’t somebody come out and say “I want the job”

Whole thing is a total shyt show :snoop:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Cenk can be obnoxious, but he was right about Biden months before everybody else. He was mocked, chastised and attacked for months, but he was right. You can’t take that away from him.

He wasn't right about Biden in 2020.

But I should have been more specific in my post because i was actually referencing the video nap posted where cenk was criticizing AOC's hour long video. He was totally dismissive of the points she made as if she didn't know what she was talking about with regards to the legalities of getting a campaign off the ground and running (as if she isn't privy to conversations that we have no idea of).

I also like how he threw in a little jab towards her when he accused her of using identity politics

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
You can’t be more a hustling grifter than that. Get people to donate to your campaign when you know damn well you aren’t eligible to be president. He should be disqualified from leftist public discourse just off of the strength of that.

For real, that shyt was ridiculous lol

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Cenk is an idiot and failed presidential candidate. Let’s not discuss him seriously ever again please. Thanks in advance.

Meanwhile. Joes candidacy is dead. He needs to drop this weekend.

For those saying Kamala can’t win. She just has to win WI MI PA. Do we think she’s going to lose VA? Why can’t she win? Especially if she gets Shapiro or beshear? It just needs to happen ASAP. The media attention will be monumental so this needs to happen ASAP so the narrative can be reshaped

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Cenk is an idiot and failed presidential candidate. Let’s not discuss him seriously ever again please. Thanks in advance.

For those saying Kamala can’t win. She just has to win WI MI PA. Do we think she’s going to lose VA? Why can’t she win? Especially if she gets Shapiro or beshear? It just needs to happen ASAP. The media attention will be monumental so this needs to happen ASAP so the narrative can be reshaped
Kamala and a white male is stronger than Newsome and anyone else except Michelle Obama.

The optics of passing over a black woman who’s a VP for a white male will definitely piss off black women

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

It's kamala or bust, she's the best chance we have in a short window unless someone random like Michelle Obama decided she wanted to save the country. But yes it's kamala who needs to step up, put her with a rust belt Governor she has a big chance at beating trump. It's not like trump is even like by his own party, it's that biden is polling and has not energized his own base. Taking a shot with kamala>>>>>>> inevitable outcome of biden vs trump

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
WI/PA/MI is the race. Hilary lost all 3. Biden won all 3. People say Hilary was unlikable. That's true... is Kamala "likable"? Not from everything I've seen with all of the "Copmala" rhetoric and what not.. they will definitely pull her California record.

Biden appeals to the centrists/independents in those small towns up north. Can Kamala tap into that group up there? Personally, I don't think so...

I'm not saying those voters would go to Trump. I'm saying we'd be looking at low turnout. I don't think Kamala excites people.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You’re voting for Cornell west. You don’t care either. :what:
Smooth mind does care. He cares about maximum damage being done to black brown and poor communities so they band together rise up and tear down the American government (eventually in 150 years). Hence his lack of solutions for anything and penchant for spending his time saying everyone else is morally depraved while they work to keep his quality of life acceptable by preventing fascism from taking over.