WHO WINS?

• Total voters

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
He simply has no legal authority to do that, whether they want Kamala to run or not.

Nah. It's not about policy at all, just sheer lack of faith in the ability of Biden or Kamala to beat Trump. It's basically a three-way battle between -

1. People who think Biden can still win
2. People who don't think Biden can win, but think maybe Kamala can win
3. People who don't think Biden or Kamala can win, and want someone else
No one that’s #2 or #3 has done a good job explaining why they’re in the camp. I bad debate performance is not a legit reason

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
https://www.reddit.com/r/BlackPeopleTwitter/comments/1e7v1ya/the_party_of_fukk_you_i_got_mine/

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You know why that sounds familiar?

"Obamacare isn't working... we need to gut it."

Millions will lose health insurance.. what are we replacing it with?

"Obamacare needs to go!"

Millions will lose their insurance, millions can't afford health insurance at all... what's the plan for replacing it?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's your typical aimless supporter or politician.

"Something needs to happen about Biden..."

Okay, what?

"He needs to step down!"

Okay, so what's the plan?

"He needs to step down!"

Okay, what are we doing if he steps down?.....

Replacing him with someone who can actually form a fukking sentence, because that's literally all you need to be able to do to beat Trump :why:

You guys are just trolling at this point :mindblown:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By the way, Trump looked like a rambling idiot at the RNC. Well, because he is... He himself is likely in mental decline or he really is that stupid. Either way. He sounded psychotic and went on and on for an hour and a half... Nobody can say it was a good or effective speech....not with a straight face.

But it's getting zero media coverage, no surprise.

You know who also isn't talking about it? Trump supporters. You know who also isn't talking about it? The Aimless Coalition...

Trump supporters and the MAGA cult aren't talking about it being they are staying on code. Even if they think Trump is a lunatic they are still going to stay on code because he or his handlers will push through their agenda one way or another...

That's the difference... The Aimless Ones ruined any chance of improving this situation. They are giving Trump the Presidency.

You are right. I have no interest in behaving like a mindless cult member.

None at all.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Replacing him with someone who can actually form a fukking sentence, because that's literally all you need to be able to do to beat Trump :why:

You guys are just trolling at this point :mindblown:

That's not a plan..... "Replacing him with someone" isn't a fukking plan.... What is wrong with you? :mjlol:

Replacing him how? What's the process? ..... How does everyone get on the same page...etc... these are the questions.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This isn't the dig at biden you think it is

Why are so many people who don’t even live in this country occupied with our politics?

I mean I get it’s grifting more so then actually caring but it’s amazing how many foreigners have successfully grifted using American politics that doesn’t affect them at all

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
"the delegates deciding is the most democratic option"

there's no way he hears himself

:laff:

the woman gets it

the guy with the upside down LA hat gets it and pushed back with data after Cenk tried to sandbag Kamala

jfc

Yes, let's listen to Cenk pontificate about campaign eligibility and ballot access. How he convinced 7,000 people to donate to his presidential run that he was never eligible for is still beyond me