• Total voters

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Mike Johnson can't do that :mjlol:

Yeah but we are getting to the point where we are getting to the cutoff to have Biden/Harris taken off the ticket, because we know they don't want Kamala to run. So Johnson will use his influence to block states from putting a new name on the ballot and preventing a name being put on for Democrats.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Mike Johnson can't do that :mjlol:
The convention hasn't even happened yet, there is no nominee right now! These Biden-stay arguments are all fear-mongering crap that fall apart under the slightest scrutiny.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve said it before but Barack Obama silence is defining. Barack runs the party he could stop this but he doesn’t want to
He must believe in his heart of hearts that Biden is cooked. Unless you think he has nefarious reasons

Edit: This is the moment Obeezy said, oh hell naw. This MF gotta go.

This is the same fundraiser Clooney saw first hand how much Biden had deteriorated. The debate was the final straw.

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
What is Biden's approval rating? What was Biden polling in the states that matter before the debate?

Being in a national tie with Trump doesn't mean shyt when Cali and NY gives you millions votes cushion .

You really think they're in a fukking panic a couple months out because of a "bad debate"?
Approval ratings? What polls are you quoting? You going to ignore reproductive rights being on the ballot in which republicans have been getting spanked since 2022? You going ignore how highly unpopular Trump has been since 2016 where whether he was on the ballot or not republicans been getting spanked since 2017? You going to ignore the scotus bushing affirmative action? GOP been getting spanked for damn near a decade but some how Biden going to lose to Trump whom he already spanked in 2020?

You can’t be serious bro

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Approval ratings? What polls are you quoting? You going to ignore reproductive rights being on the ballot in which republicans have been getting spanked since 2022? You going ignore how highly unpopular Trump has been since 2016 where whether he was on the ballot or not republicans been getting spanked since 2017? You going to ignore the scotus bushing affirmative action? GOP been getting spanked for damn near a decade but some how Biden going to lose to Trump whom he already spanked in 2020?

You can’t be serious bro

Then it shouldn’t matter who is the nominee should it? :mjgrin:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Stick

stick her with an generic white male VP and she’s got a shot. I’m pretty much sold on Shapiro so we can win PA. Her and big gretch can tag team WI and MI

At this point Joe Robinette just has to hold the L. The soft coup worked. Every day is a wasted chance to redirect attention back to Trump and project 2025

You think Black will vote for her after the Dems take out Harris?

She wasn't even impressive on the Breakfast club

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
CNN is reporting that a "consensus" around Kamala is forming. I'm not sure I believe that, CNN is damn near FOX News level with their reporting at this point but let's say it's true.... Let's say Biden steps down and Kamala takes over.

She's not winning. So what did it accomplish?
It’s alll about voter enthusiasm. They don’t believe Biden can energize voters anymore.

You’re right Kamala has a 0% chance to win and anyone that think she does has zero clue about American politics
Her chances of winning probably aren't any worse than Biden's at this point :manny: and arguably better

She can certainly speak and communicate more effectively, and being a woman herself she's in a better position to rally female voters around abortion. And she could arguably get back some of the anti-Israel voters (like in Michigan) who are rallied against Biden since she can't really be blamed for that mess.

I'm more in favor of a convention, but if it has to be Biden or Kamala, at this point I'd take Kamala. Higher ceiling.
Kamala has not shot of being president of the US, especially running against Trump.

Only Biden can beat Trump atp.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s alll about voter enthusiasm. They don’t believe Biden can energize voters anymore.

You’re right Kamala has a 0% chance to win and anyone that think she does has zero clue about American politics

Kamala has not shot of being president of the US, especially running against Trump.

Only Biden can beat Trump atp.

:mjlol:

The self delusion with you dudes is ridiculous.