WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Biden had freedom and protection from the media, his political peers, and his supporters who were lenient, forgiving, and understanding. He was given a sweetheart deal from the court of public opinion and probation to deflect from his flaws.

Biden’s performance violated the terms of his deal.

Biden broke their trust, lied, obfuscated, and exploited their emotions.

Now, biden has to abide by the terms of his plea deal and accept his fate in the judge of the public.

Biden had one job, and he failed.

You really do get your orders from the DNC lol :dead:

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio

kinda hard to answer this in good faith :mjlol: which is why;

-biden should resign
-kamala should serve out his last 6 months, as president
-DNC should name a whole new ticket :banderas:

Vance is a nasty son of a bytch. I see why Trump picked him as his VP.

They're not wrong.

Y'all think it's bad right now? Imagine the Dems having an open civil war and trying to run anything like a primary this close to the election with the Republicans locked in right at the heels of Trump surviving an assassination attempt.

Biden should never have been a nominee for this election.

With that said...

image.png

I'mma make a quick buck out of this. Go Biden!:pachaha:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Kamala is the most logical choice, but this is fair point. Give everybody a chance to make their case at the convention. I think Newsom would wipe the floor with Trump…assuming he doesn’t have any skeletons in his closet that Trump can use for an October surprise.(He was married to that gremlin Don Jr is dating after all)

That’s the risk of choosing someone who hasn’t run for national office. The glare of the national media is harsher by orders of magnitude.