WHO WINS?

• Total voters

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Blue MAGA sounding just like Red MAGA with all the conspiracy theories. Apparently Obama, Clooney, Pelosi, Schumer, long time Dem donors are in cahoots with Theil and Must to remove Biden from office. :mjlol:
In any other context we aknowledge these people are controlled by their doners.

Now yall wanna pretend these people are beacons of integrity when they say something you want them to say.

I think it’s pretty telling the AOCs and Bernie’s of the party(the people least beholden to doners) are the the ones not with the bullshyt.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Now yall wanna pretend these people are beacons of integrity when they say something you want them to say.

I think it’s pretty telling the AOCs and Bernie’s of the party(the people least beholden to doners) are the the ones not with the bullshyt.

Or maybe these donors want a Dem who can win so they don't waste their money on a losing candidate.

These are longtime Democratic donors, but yall are insinuating that for some nefarious reason, they suddenly want Biden removed so that Trump can win. Huh?

It’s an insane conspiracy theory. That’s why we call y’all Blue MAGA.

I forgot to add that the liberal media outlets that ignored Biden’s mental decline for five years is now all of a sudden in a conspiracy to make Trump the president. It’s unhinged.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

65% of democrats who want biden out aren’t “donors"

This isn’t the GOP :troll:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Get the fukk outta here :camby:

:laff:

see what I’m saying? its this sepia colored weepy bullshyt

People are going back into that post-graduate BLM “listen to black women” era with all this shyt.

This is starting to sound like an Essence Fest ad spot :snoop:

Kamala has to actually prove to the country she can win…AND IM A FAN OF KAMALA HARRIS…SHES IN MY SIGNATURE ON THE FORUM! :mindblown:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

You missed the last meeting (I saved your seat like you asked BTW). We gave them both their final 🐍 emojis and banished them. We are currently looking for our new political bastion of morality and purity.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
that's blatant bs
Biden had freedom and protection from the media, his political peers, and his supporters who were lenient, forgiving, and understanding. He was given a sweetheart deal from the court of public opinion and probation to deflect from his flaws.

Biden’s performance violated the terms of his deal.

Biden broke their trust, lied, obfuscated, and exploited their emotions.

Now, biden has to abide by the terms of his plea deal and accept his fate in the judge of the public.

Biden had one job, and he failed.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Or maybe these donors want a Dem who can win so they don't waste their money on a losing candidate.
They are not reacting to new info. Whatever Biden mental state is, whatever their polls say, they’ve known for a long time.

So the question becomes why now?

The answer is opportunity. They see weakness and a chance to take control. No other way they would have been able to push Biden/Harris out, which is why they didn’t try until they(and the world) saw blood.
These are longtime Democratic donors, but yall are insinuating that for some nefarious reason, they suddenly want Biden removed so that Trump can win. Huh?
It’s politics. Nothing nefarious about it. They want to control the future of the party and are attempting to seize it now. I don’t think they view a trump presidency as the apocalypse they’ve sold it as if they get to lead the party going forward.
It’s an insane conspiracy theory. That’s why we call y’all Blue MAGA.

I forgot to add that the liberal media outlets that ignored Biden’s mental decline for five years is now all of a sudden in a conspiracy to make Trump the president. It’s unhinged.
No conspiracy, this is that strawman thing yall like to do :ehh: