• Total voters

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Kamala is the most logical choice, but this is fair point. Give everybody a chance to make their case at the convention. I think Newsom would wipe the floor with Trump…assuming he doesn’t have any skeletons in his closet that Trump can use for an October surprise.(He was married to that gremlin Don Jr is dating after all)

That’s the risk of choosing someone who hasn’t run for national office. The glare of the national media is harsher by orders of magnitude.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Biden will lose the election despite what thecoli Biden brigade thinks. He is way under water in approval. The Dnc hoped the debates would improve his position and it became a shyt show.
The DNC created the shyt show. No one would be talking about the debate if a good portion of the party didn’t decide to crash out :francis:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The olympics is twisting itself into knots over an issue that didn’t exist a decade ago…and the olympics is thousands of years old :francis:

the people who run the Olympics are a bunch of corrupt pieces of shyt, it's just as bad as the World Cup

pay to play, doping, holding the Olympics in Russia and China despite their naked imperialism and genocide

they held the winter Olympics in China without snow ffs
:bryan:

find a new line of reasoning

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Newsom would beat Trump easily.
im not worried about newsom, because he simply comes off as a cool guy :yeshrug: hes in the obama, clinton, JFK mold. you wanna switch the narrative to how trump is a fukkin corpse? put newsom next to him on a debate stage

as for all the attacks on california....ill ackowledge that, but who fukkin cares? trump is an NYC liberal. he can't attack that :dead:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Newsom would beat Trump easily.
Hopefully all the unfulfilled suburban white woman that vote for him because he reminds them of what could have been, would counter the depressed black turn out from denying Kamala.

I give it to the rich dems they really went for the throat with this one. They’ll be alright if it fails and MAGA term 2 fukks us all. But if they pull off this coup it won’t be the last time we see something of this level

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
The DNC created the shyt show. No one would be talking about the debate if a good portion of the party didn’t decide to crash out :francis:
Disagree I had hardcore biden supporters texting and calling me during the debate, he performed terribly and was concerning for anyone without shades onm

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Hopefully all the unfulfilled suburban white woman that vote for him because he reminds them of what could have been, would counter the depressed black turn out from denying Kamala.

I give it to the rich dems they really went for the throat with this one. They’ll be alright if it fails and MAGA term 2 fukks us all. But if they pull off this coup it won’t be the last time we see something of this level

I wonder if Newsom reminds @AquaCityBoy of what could have been

I will admit it's getting pretty weird on here when posters don't give a shyt about black voters and their wishes

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Disagree I had hardcore biden supporters texting and calling me during the debate, he performed terribly and was concerning for anyone without shades onm
None of those people got $.

If the DNC woulda set the narrative the next morning, nobody would care right now.

Biden has had multiple public appearances since the debate, and word on the ground from the people there was good.

we are only talking about “biden should step down” right now cause the people with the money to set that narrative are doing so.

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Welcome to our world. Progressives have had to put up with this reality for almost a decade while the establishment voter kee kee and mocked us.

It’s no fun when it happens to you huh? :mjgrin: