WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Why are you posting this didn't you say Biden should step down?

The woman in this video is 100% correct

But these incel backpacking loser clowns that have no kids and a dead end job who live with their moms are too stupid and lack the critical thinking skills to understand how this country works

nikkas like @Robbie3000 and @Loose just play video games all day and read Behold a Pale Horse and don't have families and wives therefore have no concept of the world
Let’s try to keep it civil fam, I’m sure they aren’t playing video games ALL day

Also you left out the Slovenian agent. He’s an idiot too

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
1. AOC confirmed that the people calling for Biden to step down do not want Harris either. They want a mini primary to try and see if they can find another ticket.
I'm not taking AOC's word on this. And even if she's correct, a mini-primary at the convention is still a plan! It might not be the plan you or I like, but it's a plan. And even though I prefer the plan of anointing Kamala, I think a mini-primary is still better than running a clearly dying Joe Biden who is losing badly and has no arrow in his quiver to turn his campaign around. The sheer fact that he has publicly lost the confidence of major elements of his own caucus is fatal to his chances of winning. Republicans will blanket battleground states with ads saying "Even Pelosi/Schumer/Your Local Dem Senator/Your Local Dem Congressperson say he can't win". It's Joever.

2. No it just means she can access the campaign money.
The same reason she can fully access the campaign's currently raised cash is the same reason she would not have any potential ballot access issues. The Biden/Harris campaign account was registered with the FEC in the name of both candidates. All the ballot registrations were done in both of their names.

3. If they choose that option

Its not on us to choose the plan, it’s on Pelosi and Schumer and they haven’t made a plan yet
I'm sure they have settled on their preferred plan, they just haven't made it public for the obvious reason that Joe Biden is still gripping onto the Resolute Desk with his bony fingers.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can somewhat understand Dems not dropping Biden sooner since they did better than expected in the midterms, plus all the GOP House fukkery in 2023 overshadowed any perceived any cognitive issues Biden may have had. Not to mention that House Republicans complained nonstop that Biden outflanked them on the government funding deal, plus Biden having two relatively well-received State of the Union addresses in 2023 and 2024, and it looked like Biden was much sharper than people gave him credit for. :ehh:

The problem is they knew his brain was cooked for years, even worse than what the public had seen, and were willing to just keep it quiet until Biden exposed himself in the debate. :stopitslime:

Like I've said many times, if Biden had the type of performance at the debate that he had at the State of the Union (which was only three months earlier, by the way), and the conversation is entirely different. There would still be many concerns about his candidacy (polls being too close for comfort, turning off pivotal swing state voters due to Gaza, he still wouldn't be getting any younger), but there wouldn't be this massive public push to get him to drop out.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Nicknames and insults in lieu of an actual argument is ironically is some trump shyt.

If you can’t make an argument without 12 year old insults, then you probably don’t have an argument.

I personally only care about Dems wining in november.

Most of you are ok with that not happening, even want them to lose for your own reasons.

Nasty Work :scust:
2024 is wild where people are downplaying / okay with Trump part 2 so they can log in the coli and say they were right

Almost as sad as smooth mind and his really wild comrades that think it’ll usher in a uprising from the common man to reshape society

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I think all democratic voters would love to have a new candidate in a perfect world so that poll of 2/3rds makes sense, my thing is if it wasn't against trump it would mean more. It's the perfect storm of fukkery where both guys kinda cancel each other out and as we get closer people will come to their senses about what a 2nd trump term means. Still a lot of time to rehab his image somewhat if he has stronger rallies and possibly another debate.

At this point the leadership is hurting biden more than his interviews/debate did. Ultimately I think when voters get in that booth they'll hold their nose and vote biden because they hate trump just that much more than wishing it was a different candidate.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe saying it again, he is staying in this race.

Yeah ok

pr71ASO.gif

Somebody edit this gif with Biden as the old man and the DNC as Steve Carrell

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I think all democratic voters would love to have a new candidate in a perfect world so that poll of 2/3rds makes sense, my thing is if it wasn't against trump it would mean more. It's the perfect storm of fukkery where both guys kinda cancel each other out and as we get closer people will come to their senses about what a 2nd trump term means. Still a lot of time to rehab his image somewhat if he has stronger rallies and possibly another debate.

At this point the leadership is hurting biden more than his interviews/debate did. Ultimately I think when voters get in that booth they'll hold their nose and vote biden because they hate trump just that much more than wishing it was a different candidate.
I think because it's against Trump it means even more. People are begging for anyone but these two. You're right that their respective shyttyness cancels each other out...which is why another option would double up instead of making it even. You'd still get all the people coming to their senses and voting against Trump, but you would also get the people who are going to tune out because they hate both options. Rehabbing the image of a guy who is in active decline and getting worse each day is a monumental task. He's already fatally damaged by all the defections.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
You guys argued that on the internet and now are jumping on the “biden too old” wagon cause you want to be right about some whole other shyt you said.

Like i said, yall more concerned with being right than being realistic right now in July 2024 less than 60 days before people will cast their vote. :francis:
So we both agree biden viability is concerning , you rather just go down burning others rather take a chance and hope to make change.