WHO WINS?

• Total voters

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow, it's like people are in complete denial that Biden is unpopular. :gucci:

This "Biden is the only person who can beat Trump" thing seems so silly to me when NO president with his approval rating has ever won reelection. If you don't want Trump to win it seems like sticking with Biden is the worst option.
Blue MAGA really thinks Biden is some mythical slayer who's the only one who can wield the weapon to defeat the evil Trump :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Wow, it's like people are in complete denial that Biden is unpopular. :gucci:

This "Biden is the only person who can beat Trump" thing seems so silly to me when NO president with his approval rating has ever won reelection. If you don't want Trump to win it seems like sticking with Biden is the worst option.
Add to your statement “at this point in the game with less than 2 months till voting” :ehh:

Then argue against the argument people are actually making. Attacking strawmen helps none of us :cheers:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Each of those three options is a plan. We don't know which one each of the Democratic Leadership privately endorses, but it would be patently ridiculous to assume they don't know these are options or have their own preferred choice. I'm not saying you have to agree that one plan is better than the other. I personally think a mini-primary is a bad plan. But you cannot keep saying the replace-Biden coalition has "no plan for what happens next". There are obviously multiple plans in play.

These are not even particularly difficult plans to execute. My preferred plan of Kamala being anointed has basically zero difference in execution vs Biden continuing being the nominee. The mini primary contested convention isn't hard to execute either. Again, you can say it would be too damaging to the prospects of the eventual winner, but you can't say it's hard to execute. Just because you don't like a plan doesn't mean there is no plan.
Options are not a plan. Options are potential plan that you chose from

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Dawg these video game incel ass nikkas cannot grasp this concept.

They think 4 months from a Presidential election with a demon on the ticket that wants to fukk all working people with mad tax increases and reducing the child care tax credit that they can just throw someone else on there and win the Presidency

These nikkas have Public School education with zero critical thinking skills
Like I get it, he's old. That's their whole talking point. Judging off the look of him he probably won't finish the term even when you don't wanna put that in the air

But there's no time for anybody else to mobilize anything close now to Nov. We know he's old, what's the plan after he's gone with 2 months left?

But besides all that in the same amount of time, Trump's been convicted a 30+ time felon, his supreme court has set shyt back centuries, Trump is showing decline himself, and there's a manifesto sitting on the internet for everybody to read about destroying the country when he gets back in. And the entire GOP and even media (CNN especially) has mobilized behind him even though he's toast cognitively 100%. This was the time for Democrats to do the same for theirs but look where we are

"He's old". No shyt, he was old last year and the one before it, where were you trying to establish somebody else for 24 then? They waited until we're at the 15 yard line to fuss, pull dollars, and somehow seem more incompetent than the GOP rn. Biden's damaged if he stays in at this point and his brain/GOP didn't do most of the damage, Democrats did. Trump's handlers know it which is why they've told him to stfu and let the Democrats help us

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Let's say he is... name the person that can excite suburban cac voters in MI/PA/WI to come out and vote for them in this election. Because it's going to take name recognition, relatability and likely someone who is a cac themselves to win over those towns. It needs to be HIGH turnout...
Democrats are dealing with a ceiling when it comes to suburban cacs in MI/PA/WI. Any one of them who is so blood-deep racist that they wouldn't vote for a Harris-led ticket is probably already lost to Trump. They definitely wouldn't be voting for the Biden/Harris ticket when everyone knows he's not making it 4 years and she will eventually be the President during the next term. My belief is that Biden's decrepit health status is more of a vote-depressing factor amongst potential Democratic voters than Harris being black, especially if she chooses a white bread Vice-President like Beshear. Harris/Beshear is a more potent ticket than Biden/Harris in 2024. Biden's inability to do the very basics of campaigning is what will make sure the election is low turnout. People dislike both Biden and Trump, the first Party to give the voters a fresh option can reap the benefits of the widely shared sentiment of "anybody but these two".

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
It’s not Bidens “fault” he had the full backing of the party until he didn’t. They were all down for him hyping him up until literally just a few weeks ago.

He’s supposed to think he can win. If the party thought he couldn’t in 2023 then they should have came up with a candidate they thought could win. Biden stepping aside then or now means nothing if there’s no plan going forward.

What happened is some wealthy doners saw a potential power vacuum in the works and they jumped into action to install their people regardless of how this election goes. Same as you have done here. You been down on Biden for years, for everything other than him being old, but once you saw a chance to beat the “biden too old” drum you jumped on that bandwagon. Most of you in here have already said you won’t vote for Biden for other reasons, so it’s very clear most of you are OK with dems losing if you can make your own moral/political point.
I think we can all agree that the donor base and elites erroneously backed biden and his elder ego, my issue is with posters in here putting a blind fold over their eyes and sticking their fingers in their ears like we aint been talking about these issues. We've known biden hasn't been a viable candidate since at least early 2023! This should be a easy ass race biden has been disconnected from his voting base since inflation and rates taken over the country. I pointed this out when he was polling below the 2022 midterm candidates, and got hit with " bu bu bu roe is on the ballot"

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Democrats are dealing with a ceiling when it comes to suburban cacs in MI/PA/WI. Any one of them who is so blood-deep racist that they wouldn't vote for a Harris-led ticket is probably already lost to Trump. They definitely wouldn't be voting for the Biden/Harris ticket when everyone knows he's not making it 4 years and she will eventually be the President during the next term. My belief is that Biden's decrepit health status is more of a vote-depressing factor amongst potential Democratic voters than Harris being black, especially if she chooses a white bread Vice-President like Beshear. Harris/Beshear is a more potent ticket than Biden/Harris in 2024. Biden's inability to do the very basics of campaigning is what will make sure the election is low turnout. People dislike both Biden and Trump, the first Party to give the voters a fresh option can reap the benefits of the widely shared sentiment of "anybody but these two".
Disenfranchising the base to reach from some maybe new people that can only be defined by “anybody but these two” is probably not a good plan :francis:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
AOC shyt on all the dummies without a plan last night... it was beautiful to watch and she has millions of followers that saw it. That's why I like her. She uses her platform in the best ways possible and she never gives standard political answers..
She will be NY next senator once Schumer out the paint

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I think we can all agree that the donor base and elites erroneously backed biden and his elder ego, my issue is with posters in here putting a blind fold over their eyes and sticking their fingers in their ears like we aint been talking about these issues. We've known biden hasn't been a viable candidate since at least early 2023! This should be an easy ass race biden has been disconnected from his voting base since inflation and rates taken over the country. I pointed this out when he was polling below the 2022 midterm candidates, and got hit with " bu bu bu roe is on the ballot"
You guys argued that on the internet and now are jumping on the “biden too old” wagon cause you want to be right about some whole other shyt you said.

Like i said, yall more concerned with being right than being realistic right now in July 2024 less than 60 days before people will cast their vote. :francis:

King Kreole

Daps
Facts about the people arguing Biden should step down:

1. They don't know who should replace him

2. Don't know when registration to be on the ballots end

3. Have no idea when early voting starts

:mjlol:
1. Kamala Harris

2. Harris is already on the ticket so avoids any potential ballot access lawfare fukkery from Republicans.

3. September, which gives the Democrats a full month and half to promote the new candidate to early voters, who are the most partisan and locked into their choices anyway.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
1. Kamala Harris

2. Harris is already on the ticket so avoids any potential ballot access lawfare fukkery from Republicans.

3. September, which gives the Democrats a full month and half to promote the new candidate to early voters, who are the most partisan and locked into their choices anyway.
1. AOC confirmed that the people calling for Biden to step down do not want Harris either. They want a mini primary to try and see if they can find another ticket.

2. No it just means she can access the campaign money.

3. If they choose that option

Its not on us to choose the plan, it’s on Pelosi and Schumer and they haven’t made a plan yet

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
1. Kamala Harris

Bro you live in Zimbabwe. We don't care that you know :dahell:

King Kreole

Daps
Disenfranchising the base to reach from some maybe new people that can only be defined by “anybody but these two” is probably not a good plan :francis:
Replacing the President displaying clear signs of cognitive decline in the middle of a losing campaign with his Vice-President is not disenfranchising the base who never had the option of voting for any other viable alternative in a sham primary. Especially when that cognitive decline only became publicly known after voting had taken place. No one voted for this brain-cooked Joe Biden to run in 2024 over Harris, Shapiro, Whitmer, Moore, Newsome or any of the other options that would emerge in a contested convention. Especially when every public poll is showing a majority of Democratic voters now wanting Biden to step down for a new candidate.