WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I think it’s clear some people have decided they are ok with a trump presidency as long as they get to control the party going forward.

No way in hell anyone with some sense and some money in the game thinks this infighting and dumb shyt is gonna lead to an electoral win in november.
I agree, specifically biden supporters and his administration. We have seen him polling at historically bad numbers since at least early 2023, and now 2 years later they're finally waking up after his debate. He should have been primaried!

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
A lot of nikkas in here are conflating issues.

Everyone wants to beat Trump

Ya’ll say Biden has to step down, Ok

Why are you getting mad if other people are like “then when he steps down whats the plan”?

Giving a bunch of options is not a fukking plan

Its not your job to give a plan either, but why are you defending Pelosi and Schumer who should be floating a plan?

Why can’t you admit chaos is bad?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Biden is now that unlikeable Democrat.

Let's say he is... name the person that can excite suburban cac voters in MI/PA/WI to come out and vote for them in this election. Because it's going to take name recognition, relatability and likely someone who is a cac themselves to win over those towns. It needs to be HIGH turnout...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The irony of a Blue MAGA goon saying this :mjlol:
Nicknames and insults in lieu of an actual argument is ironically is some trump shyt.

If you can’t make an argument without 12 year old insults, then you probably don’t have an argument.

I personally only care about Dems wining in november.

Most of you are ok with that not happening, even want them to lose for your own reasons.

Nasty Work :scust:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Nicknames and insults in lieu of an actual argument is ironically is some trump shyt.

If you can’t make an argument without 12 year old insults, then you probably don’t have an argument.

I personally only care about Dems wining in november.

Most of you are ok with that not happening, even want them to lose for your own reasons.

Nasty Work :scust:
Because these dudes have no children and no wives

These are not grown men with families you talkin to a video game incense nikka with no wife and no kids..

These nikkas live with their parents and play 2k and Elden Ring

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
You are giving Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer far too much credit that if they had a plan it wouldnt have already leaked and are also way to resigned to the idea of a “mini primary” which is the worst thing that could happen.

This is what I mean about two sides. You’re so focused on Biden stepping down you can't see how what your proposing with 4 month, and a openly undemocratic Republican party is a stupid idea, and not a plan.

Listing three options is not the same as having a plan, let alone executing any of them. The only thing we have seen from democratic leadership is a letter campaign to poison Biden’s campaign and a series of polls that don't show any alternative actually guaranteeing victory.
Each of those three options is a plan. We don't know which one each of the Democratic Leadership privately endorses, but it would be patently ridiculous to assume they don't know these are options or have their own preferred choice. I'm not saying you have to agree that one plan is better than the other. I personally think a mini-primary is a bad plan. But you cannot keep saying the replace-Biden coalition has "no plan for what happens next". There are obviously multiple plans in play.

These are not even particularly difficult plans to execute. My preferred plan of Kamala being anointed has basically zero difference in execution vs Biden continuing being the nominee. The mini primary contested convention isn't hard to execute either. Again, you can say it would be too damaging to the prospects of the eventual winner, but you can't say it's hard to execute. Just because you don't like a plan doesn't mean there is no plan.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are you posting this didn't you say Biden should step down?

The woman in this video is 100% correct

But these incel backpacking loser clowns that have no kids and a dead end job who live with their moms are too stupid and lack the critical thinking skills to understand how this country works

nikkas like @Robbie3000 and @Loose just play video games all day and read Behold a Pale Horse and don't have families and wives therefore have no concept of the world

Take your meds.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I agree, specifically biden supporters and his administration. We have seen him polling at historically bad numbers since at least early 2023, and now 2 years later they're finally waking up after his debate. He should have been primaried!
It’s not Bidens “fault” he had the full backing of the party until he didn’t. They were all down for him hyping him up until literally just a few weeks ago.

He’s supposed to think he can win. If the party thought he couldn’t in 2023 then they should have came up with a candidate they thought could win. Biden stepping aside then or now means nothing if there’s no plan going forward.

What happened is some wealthy doners saw a potential power vacuum in the works and they jumped into action to install their people regardless of how this election goes. Same as you have done here. You been down on Biden for years, for everything other than him being old, but once you saw a chance to beat the “biden too old” drum you jumped on that bandwagon. Most of you in here have already said you won’t vote for Biden for other reasons, so it’s very clear most of you are OK with dems losing if you can make your own moral/political point.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Wow, it's like people are in complete denial that Biden is unpopular. :gucci:

This "Biden is the only person who can beat Trump" thing seems so silly to me when NO president with his approval rating has ever won reelection. If you don't want Trump to win it seems like sticking with Biden is the worst option.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow, it's like people are in complete denial that Biden is unpopular. :gucci:

This "Biden is the only person who can beat Trump" thing seems so silly to me when NO president with his approval rating has ever won reelection. If you don't want Trump to win it seems like sticking with Biden is the worst option.

These dudes are like Linus and his security blanket.