MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Sure, but she doesn’t really fix any of the concerns about the ticket. If the people pulling out REALLY wanted Harris as president they would be backing Joe Biden right now
She fixes the single biggest concern about the ticket; that the Presidential nominee is cognitively unfit to serve. The people pulling out want Harris or someone else because that person wouldn't be cognitively fukked up and incapable of campaigning properly.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
She fixes the single biggest concern about the ticket; that the Presidential nominee is cognitively unfit to serve.
That’s not why wealthy doners are pulling out.

The people pulling out want Harris or someone else because that person wouldn't be cognitively fukked up and incapable of campaigning properly.
Harris can and Is campaigning right now.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
@Robbie3000 and the rest a them Elden Ring ass nikkas too dumb to realize that this shyt is basically a hostile takeover being carried out by American Oligarchs

Americans are too used to 24/7, Fresh N' Ready service. If 1000 people being polled out of 300 Million in America say 54% for Trump, that doesn't mean to replace a President who has started zero wars... basically stopping a recession from happening, and just generally getting shyt done than what people expected him to do.

It's a sign they need to deplug from the internet.

Plus we are HL Crew, WE breathe in Politics... we have 300 Million, and not all will vote I get that. But how much of the American Voting bloc really cares to do polls, really cares to watch FOX/CNN/MSNBC, really cares to listen to podcast. We are in a Political echo chamber and tough shyt, not everyone who votes, cares to be involved 24/7 because they have already made up their mind because a current president and a former president are on the ballot.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You do realize that the DNC pressure is coming from the dark money. They want the Trump tax cuts, and threaten to defund Democrats. You can entertain all of the political fantasies you want but you want a president with resolve... calm under pressure; Biden is showing those qualities right now.

So focus on voting; Early Voting, Absentee or Election Day.

Vote for Biden.
the pressure is coming from Biden shytting the bed consistently and more frequently than ever before

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nah...it'll be on the ones who weren't smart enough to figure out you worry about shyt after you've taken care of the threat. Like the GOP is doing, telling Trump and the rest of the idiots to be quiet. Haven't seen any unhinged Trump rants or circus clowns embarrass themselves lately to take spotlight away have you, that's because they're letting you take care of their threat. Biden's been damaged by ways GOP/Trump couldn't they're happy to sit back & watch

IDC why people are pissed. Pick a better time to throw a temper tantrum, after the election. Dems with solidarity and a singular message and it's close but I still don't think Trump wins. Dems have instead turned or are working on making Biden into a Hillary candidate where Dem voters are either apathetic or have negative views which will impact number of ballots

But I know how this goes. After Trump gets in and damages the country beyond repair in our lifetimes and basic rights have shifted, the narrative then will be "Well Biden was never beating Trump anyway". The old "Shot myself in the foot but let me give alternative facts to support why this would've happened anyway to make me feel better" after never giving the other option that makes the most sense the chance when there was still time.
its literally too late. The decision has been made that Biden will go. Him fighting it focuses on issues that aren’t related to Trump. Biden is the distraction at this point.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Sure, but she doesn’t really fix any of the concerns about the ticket. If the people pulling out REALLY wanted Harris as president they would be backing Joe Biden right now
Idk that that's true. Most of the VP candidates on losing tickets don't go on to become president. I found two examples where a losing VP won, Jefferson and Nixon (on a quick ChatGPT inquiry). I admit, this situation is unique since Harris has actually been VP. But being the VP candidate on a losing ticket generally hasn't been helpful.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You do realize that the DNC pressure is coming from the dark money. They want the Trump tax cuts, and threaten to defund Democrats.
I'm sorry, but this a Blue MAGA conspiracy theory. The DNC pressure is coming from Biden shytting the bed in the debate. For the umpteenth time, if Biden had given the same level of performance that he had at the State of the Union just three months earlier, we wouldn't even be having this conversation right now.

And it's not like Biden is some super progressive anyway. He's a corporate goon too. :heh: