WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Biden is the leader of the Democratic Party. The entire situation to begin with is his fault, he put his party in a terrible position.

I don't really think "lack of plan" is some sort of unresolvable issue. He just needs to agree to step down and they can come up with a plan. His stubbornness is holding everything up.
They should have a plan before he steps down. How is that step confusing you?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
A lie... Biden has to run for reelection because it's been clear for 2 years now that Trump was going to be the GOP's nominee and we saw what happened when you run an unlikable Democrat vs. Trump.... they lost the ears of the independents and centrists in the suburbs of PA/WI/MI etc... Why are you pretending that this isn't the case?

So there's no other Democrat in the country besides Biden that can beat Trump?

Maybe you and Biden think that but I don't think most of the country would agree :dead:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps

GSuGHT6XMAAHIhu

So I'm supposed to take a poll of 1200 people over the 25 million that went out and voted for him....

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They should have a plan before he steps down. How is that step confusing you?

Yes, but they can't make a plan until he actually agrees to step down. He doesn't have to publicly announce it prior to them having a plan.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yes, but they can't make a plan until he actually agrees to step down. He doesn't have to publicly announce it prior to them having a plan.
They can make a plan before he steps down. That’s what I mean about this being bullshyt. If anything a plan would make it easier to convince more people to support him stepping down.

The major issue Biden internal supporters seem to have is the leaks and a lack of a plan. Even the damn polls are using the term “some other democrat”. Its a oversight Pelosi and Schumer should address. And Pelosi and Schumer are the ones responsible for it, Jeffries too, but this whole situation showed he is still Pelosi’s understudy.

Its stupid to say you want Biden to quit and then be responsible to help them figure out his replacement.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Maybe you and Biden think that but I don't think most of the country would agree :dead:

Who can beat Trump in those towns right now? Nobody has name recognition and that's a huge part of a General Election. I swear... some of you just started following politics yesterday or something? They select random white guy candidate let's say Roy Cooper.

Would he even win North Carolina? I highly doubt it... if you told me he'd make NC competitive, maybe I'd believe it. But win? No...

Would he win WI/PA/MI? Again.. he might get one of them but he would need to win ALL of them and he has zero name recognition in any of those towns. He's not going to excite anyone and that's the problem!

I just laid out the likely scenario. People will stay home in those suburbs and Trump will win with low turnout.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

Why are you posting this didn't you say Biden should step down?

The woman in this video is 100% correct

But these incel backpacking loser clowns that have no kids and a dead end job who live with their moms are too stupid and lack the critical thinking skills to understand how this country works

nikkas like @Robbie3000 and @Loose just play video games all day and read Behold a Pale Horse and don't have families and wives therefore have no concept of the world

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really do think Biden nees to call them all into a room and really lay down the law and tell them at this point if they don't get in line its not Trump they need to fear but him - I think he needs to really make it plain that Trump is not the only person that can be vindictive after winning the election.

If dems swap him out they are over as a party and def is far as I'm concerned if Obama really is pressuring him to quit he shouldn't have any kind of haven with black people

Black americans should regard him in the same l Iight as Thomas

i have defended Obama a lot just becuase of the quality of the kind of person he seemed to be and I am a complete b*stard ....=)

If they really oust Biden and I sincerely hope they don't then fukkthe Democratic party as a Band and a Label

Biden would gather all those people in a room and forget why he gathered them in the first place.

As for the rest of your post, get a grip blue MAGA breh. Now Obama is Clarence Thomas because he sees what everyone except the blue shirts sees? :camby:

Obama probably got his “oh, shyt” moment before we did when Biden forgot where he was and Obama had to guide his ass off stage at the fundraiser. Ironically, it’s the same fundraiser where Clooney got his “oh, shyt” moment as well.

Even if he does win, having a walking 25th amendment running the country is not good. It’s what they do in autocratic countries when the dictator is incapacitated. Keep the figurehead around while a cabal of unelected officials runs the state.

You “democracy preservers” should be ashamed of yourselves.

drifter

Superstar
Daps

Which candidate can launch a successful campaign, get boots on the ground, flood battleground states and resonate with voters all in the next couple weeks. Name them.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I think it’s clear some people have decided they are ok with a trump presidency as long as they get to control the party going forward.

No way in hell anyone with some sense and some money in the game thinks this infighting and dumb shyt is gonna lead to an electoral win in november.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
A lie... Biden has to run for reelection because it's been clear for 2 years now that Trump was going to be the GOP's nominee and we saw what happened when you run an unlikable Democrat vs. Trump.... they lost the ears of the independents and centrists in the suburbs of PA/WI/MI etc... Why are you pretending that this isn't the case?
Biden is now that unlikeable Democrat. Every approval or favorability poll shows him underwater with voters, worse than Trump and even worse than Clinton.

And this was taken before the debate debacle and Biden losing the support of major institutions within his own party. His numbers are only going to be worse now.

This is the whole reason he shouldn't be running for reelection, he's one of the one people who could lose to Trump.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Which candidate can launch a successful campaign, get boots on the ground, flood battleground states and resonate with voters all in the next couple weeks. Name them.
Dawg these video game incel ass nikkas cannot grasp this concept.

They think 4 months from a Presidential election with a demon on the ticket that wants to fukk all working people with mad tax increases and reducing the child care tax credit that they can just throw someone else on there and win the Presidency

These nikkas have a Public School education with zero critical thinking skills